My forever (Duff X steven Adler)

Ok so first pov one guys!! It turned out to be longer then I thought but I hope you enjoy it and I won't  being doing love every time now but I'm gonna start doing some ever now an again. I am working on another one a hopefully better one!

Duff's pov:

Y'know that feeling, when your in love with someone, like totally fucking hopelessly in love with them. Head over ducking heals in love with them. When your so in love with them that your do anything and everything to make them happy and safe. Even if it makes you hurts you emotionally.

When you've been pining over them secretly for years and years but they never seem to notice, but then they go and find someone who makes them the happiest they've ever been and by doing that they unintentionally breaks your heart in the process?

Because guess what I do and trust me when I say it fucking hurts. It hurts more then any physical pain I've ever been in and I've been in my share of fights.

However that's the curse of falling in love with someone who I can ever have. I can watch form the side lines, be there for them but I can never call the my own.

The Man in question is someone I've known since the beginning of the band, we met after he tried out for Guns and I've had feelings for him since then, I never had the courage to tell Steven that I love him, even after all this time, I just couldn't in case I messed up the bands shit with kicking him outta the band if I messed that up anymore i think Axl would actually kill me. 

A part of me also couldn't tell him just in case I lost him, I couldn't lose that man. If I lost him I would be lost.

He's been by my side through so much shit, I wouldn't know how to exist without him. It kills me inside, it feels like someones constantly stabbing me in the heart every time I see him and his boyfriend, Leo, together, they've been together for almost three years and that scares me, as the more time passes the more I think about the possibility Leo could ask Steven to marry him and I can't watch him marry another man, not after loving him for as long as I have. 

Now don't get me wrong, I'm happy for him, I'm really happy he found someone who loves him but I just wish I was the one who made him happy, the two of them were good match together, I guess although I didn't like Leo all that much.  I'm civil to him for Stevie's sake, and that's it. I've tried to get over my feelings for the blonde ray of sunshine. I really did try, I've dated my fair share of women and man but he maximum length of any of those relationships was three months, I just couldn't put my whole heart into a relationship because I wasn't with who I truly wanted to be with so I'd rather be single. 

Like pretty much everyday, I was home alone, Izzy paid me a couple of visits this week because he's been clingy after a fight he'd had with Axl and because Izzy is my best friend, Slash also comes over at least once a week mainly because he knows how I feel about he's best friend and consistently preaches to me that I should stop being a pussy and just tell him I love him and damn the repercussions but it's easy for him to say, Steven's pretty much the only person I've ever had who I can rely on no matter what.

He was my only true friend when I was going through shit. Slash had the ability to have friends, to have a family who gave a fuck about him, he didn't have to wonder why he wasn't good enough for his own farther or get beaten up for being openly Bi. He didn't lose half of his friends or family when he came out like I did. Everyone liked him, everyone got on with him.