Best solo every (Slash X Axl rose) smut ish

Axl smirked as he watched Slash lean over the table reluctantly offering his boyfriend his bare ass.

"Ready, baby?" The singer asked as he grabbed a butt plug and some lube.

"Do you want to do it right now? What will I do during the concert?" Slash asked, hoping Axl would change his mind even though he knew it was useless but he tried anyway. "Don't throw a tantrum, that's my job and we both know very well that you'll have fun" Axl tone didn't give room for discussion.

The singer took some lube putting some on the toy and approaching Slash, he leaned down to kiss the guitarist's neck as he pushed the butt plug into him. He didn't need to be prepared because he was still open from their previous quickie.

Slash moaned softly surrendering to his fate. Axl was right, he would like it, maybe a little too much, in front of millions of fans who would really enjoyed one hell of a show that night. When the plug was well positioned, Axl could not resist moving it and pressing it right into Slash's sweet spot making him gasp and curse all his frustration at the singer.

"Now you can get all dressed up in your best stage clothes" Axl sneered as he slapped Slash's ass. The guitarist got up cautiously, very aware that at the slightest of movement the toy would attack his poor prostate. Slash was already rock hard in his leather pants, everyone would see his furious boner. Well no problem it certainly wasn't the first time.

"I'm sure this will make me cum before tonight is over," Slash stammered as he bent over to put on his pants and groaned shamelessly as he sat down to put on his boots. "Well ain't that going to be a good sight to see," Axl chuckled at the death stare his boyfriend was giving him.

Moments later the whole band was ready to take the stage, the other guys had noticed the discomfort of the guitarist but didn't mention it knowing that it was better to stay out of Axl and Slash's business. During the show it was hell for the guitarist, the plug kept pressing right into the sensitive nerve bundle inside Slash, causing jolts of intense pleasure and his cock was trapped in tight confines and kept throbbing angrily, and of course Axl wasn't helping because he kept teasing the guitarist more than necessary.

Slash really had to concentrate to play the guitar at his best, as his body was ravaged. More than once he had lost control of the situation but somehow he had always managed to recover with dignity, until Axl decided to raise the stakes.

It was time for one of Slash's best solos, while the guitarist was engaged in his glorious performance, Axl had came up from behind him, pretending to dance sensually for the fans. The singer slid his hand inside the guitarist's pants, grabbing at the plug. Axl began to wiggle it making sure to press hard on his prostate. The guitarist was already sweating a lot, and his dick was already dripping drops of honey.

Slash pressed the guitar hard against his crotch creating friction as Axl continued to fuck him with the sex toy. Miraculously the guitarist was still able to perform his solo, with the crowd in total frenzy at the sexy show unfolding in front of them.

In the end Slash couldn't resist anymore, biting his lip hard as not to scream, he cum inside his leather pants, while his legs gave way and he fell to his knees. As Slash knelt on the ground panting but still managing to keep his guitar in his hand.

"Wow, that was one of the best solos from our amazing Slash" exclaimed Axl building up the excitement of the crowd.

After recovering, Slash continued the concert without a hitch but the plug was still inside him continuing to stimulate him and Axl knew it. Surely the guitarist will have a nice reward on his return to the hotel.

Axl looked at Slash smiling mischievously and the guitarist immediately understood that this night wasn't over for him but he knew he would enjoy it to the fullest.