Hello Again

•Katarina's POV•

Seated in the first class section of the plane, Brian and I waited for lift-off. Anxiety crawled through me, yet I was so excited that I thought I would be sick. I kept fidgeting impatiently in my seat, a grin spread wide across my face.

"You sure seem glad to be going home." Brian said, chuckling slightly, flipping through a magazine.

"Of course I am! I've missed it so much. I've been home sick for four months already, and finally I get to appease my pain." I said, clipping my seat-belt and motioning towards the light which brightly warned us to "attach your seat-belts".

Brian rolled his eyes, "C'mon, it's not like I really need it. It's just for precautionary measures." I sighed and shook my head; he never listened to anything I had to say.

"I'm gonna listen to music for a bit, so if the stewardess comes by, won't you tap me on the shoulder." I say to him, untangling my headphones. "I wanna make sure I get something from her trolley." I placing my ear-buds in and crank up The Doors - Love Street. I automatically close my eyes and my head starts swaying to the beat and begin mumbling the lyrics inaudibly. I feel the plane start to take off and I allow myself to relax.

After quite sometime, I was awoken by Brian, who was tapping my shoulder violently. "Owww. Not so hard." I whined, realizing that I had fallen asleep.

"How long have I been out for?" I asked him, stowing my iPod into my purse. "A few hours." He said, pointing to the aisle. I look over and notice the stewardess staring at me, her face clearly saying 'Make up your mind already!'.

"Oh! Right. Can I get a rum and coke...and a few bags of those yummy peanuts?" I ask her, salivating at the thought of the salty delights.

She handed me my drink and about four bags of peanuts. I thanked her kindly and turned to look at Brian, who was busy scrutinizing every inch of that same stewardess. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

She was young, skinny and blonde. With long legs that went on to lead up to a plump posterior and perfect tits. She had a pretty face, though her nose seemed pushed back and pug-like.

I shrugged and opened my first pack of peanuts. I dumped the whole package in my mouth greedily, only to be disappointed. They were unsalted.

Brian broke his gaze and looked towards me, with a look of disgust he said, "Wow, that's lady-like." I smiled, making crumbs fall from my mouth. I didn't care if I was lady-like, I had never been, and I didn't plan on changing for him.

I eventually finished my drink and the three last packs of nuts and decided to get a bit more sleep before the landing. There were at least another three to four hours until then, so I had the time for a reasonable power-snooze. I reclined my chair as far as it would allow, which is not very far and closed my eyes. In no time, I had drifted back into oblivion.

The jerking of the plane landing shook me from my slumber. Suddenly, I realized what was happening. I was finally home!