𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦

June started at Youngk.
Youngk stared at June.

This had been an ongoing saga for the past 15 minutes and Bang Chan wondered why in lord's name had he invited these two.

The young leader had decided to invite some guests for his Chan's room, inviting some of his closest seniors had seemed like a good choice until he realised it wasn't as June loved to annoy YoungK to no end.

"So Brian.."

"YoungK, It's Youngk for god's sake!"

June smiled in victory at YoungK blinking and getting irritated. The duo had been holding a staring competition for the past 15 minutes. June now winning.

After hearing about June making her comeback Chan had been one of the first people to reach out for June to make an appearance on his live. June had immediately agreed as she had wanted to get back in her position of variety shows but not dive head first into it, Chan's vlive seemed like a safe option for her first ever public appearance after the hiatus.

'omg is that June?!'
'am i seeing things or is June really there?'
'finally the princess is back!'
'omg June I missed you so much😭'

June looked at the comments, so far out they seemed really positive, uplifting the girl's mood as she got ready for Chan's live.

"Hello, everyone! Today we have special guests YoungK and June with us whoo!"

Bang Chan did their introduction as June and Youngk waved to the camera.

"As today is our special guest live, I decided to play some songs recommended by Stray kids members of you guys."

"Woah really?" Youngk did an exaggerated reaction as June pointed at him.

"See this is why I always say he is bad at variety shows!" Chan broke into laughter as YoungK tried to tackle the girl to shut her up but she went on, "No really what is up with your reaction? It was just song recommendation why you gotta-mphf"

YoungK had successfully clasped his hand around June's mouth shutting her up, "Okay let's continue!"

Chan laughed as he watched June lick YoungK's hand and him throwing a fit about it.

"I swear to god, you are such a menace!"

"OMG dude how old are you using words like menace. Damn bro Brian really said Grandpa energy"

Bang Chan nearly fell down the couch laughing at June's words. He watched YoungK standing up getting ready to fight June.

"Sit down You are Canadian."

YoungK looked at the camera betrayed as June and Bang Chan did a fist bump while laughing.

"Do you guys see what kind of issues I have to go through everyday? This is what I'm subjected to everyday of my life!"

"It's because you are Brian from tOrOnTo" June imitated YoungK from JYP vs YG battle interview throwing swag hands in between to exaggerate earning a scream of disapproval and laughter.

"Okay! Let's listen to some songs now!" Chan calmed himself down as he played the first song on the list which was day6 Congratulations.

The music video began as the trio focused on watching it.

"Wooshik is a really good actor." YoungK commented as the video showed him acting.

There had been silence as they had been jamming to the song when the chorus and YoungK's part came and June decided to speak up.

"Why do you look like that?" YoungK put his head in his palms as Bang Chan smiled already knowing what was to come, "You look like a widow who went through 7 divorces."

Bang Chan laughed as YoungK groaned, a teasing smile present on her own face as June spoke.

"Nah nah for real though, Channie oppa doesn't he give off homeless vibes in this?"

Chan laughed as June laughingly approached him making him look at YoungK on the screen.

"That's why Wonpil oppa is my bias. Not gonna lie though Jae looks like chicken little."

YoungK immediately straightened up when June dissed Jae. All ready to take part in it too.

"Have you seen his hair he looks like a goose!" YoungK spoke only to receive a blank stare from June.

"Have you seen your hair? You look like Dobby"

"This is bullying!" YoungK stood up again pointing at June, who didn't even answer and just stared at the music video. Chan laughed at the duo, almost loosing his breath.

When the bridge started June actually did shut up and bobbed her head to the beat singing herself.

Next up Bang Chan played BBIBBI. The video began with June laying on a mattress and cutely looking at the camera. YoungK stared at the video then back at June, then again at the video and her.

"Yah!" June whinnied as she hit lightly making him shocked staring at her, he started checking her temperature, "Did she just act cute?"

He asked Bang Chan who acted as suprised as him with wide eyes, "Did the sun come out of west today?"

"Stop it you two! I'm actually really cute!" June did cute poses to the camera as the chat agreed with her but the males behind her disagreed.

"She's never getting a boyfriend." YoungK talked to Chan as if two mothers gossiping, June turned back towards the man and spoke.

"And you are never getting validation for being YoungK, Brian."

"Oh my god can you stop!"

The rest of the live went on with June and YoungK bickering and Chan laughing soon Chan ended the live by giving Stay a big hug as June waved goodbye.

June and YoungK bid Chan goodbye as they too proceeded to go back to their schedules.

As the duo walked in the halls of JYP building YoungK decided to speak, "I'm glad you are back."

June looked up to the senior, YoungK was just like a brother to her, sometimes June thought she was talking to Haru while talking to YoungK. She smiled at the elder, "I'm glad too. Otherwise who would have called you Brian?"

YoungK laughed before stopping near the entrance, he ruffled June's hair. "And next time, you are not going anywhere. No matter what we are going to go through its together rather than you suffering alone."

June got emotional then hugging him before bidding goodbye. She sat inside the car reading the postive comments by people about her appearance on the live when a notification popped up.

June clicked on it without any thought only for her heart to nearly escape her body.

'I think you are really cute'

Below was a screenshot attached of the live where June had been posing cutely to the camera.

June started at the message, her cheeks flushing as she tried to breathe properly.

"Kang Taehyun you flirt"