𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡

"Hanlim or I'm going back to Jeju."

The staff in the room stared at the 18 year old and the 23 year old sipping onto banana milk covered in twin blankets sitting on the couch like baby kittens.

Dingo had reached out to I.M. and June asking them to do school segment with them. The duo had agreed under the regulation that they get to decide the school.

So far June had put out Hanlim or schools in Jeju. I.M had no objection with whatever school she decided he was on her side. June had at first tried to convince the staff but now she was being stubborn.

She had to perform in Hanlim first because of her friends second because that was the school she got rejected from.

"June.." Dalmi sighed in frustration at the idols stubbornness.

She turned to the Dingo staff to check if it was even allowed to host the program there. The PR from the company nodded confirming that it was.

"Fine, have it your way. You guys will perform at Hanlim."

The idol duo raised their sweater paws still fully covered in blankets. Their noses scrunching up cutely as they cheered.

..............

The students sat in their classrooms busy with the beginning of class. Sunwoo was busy listening to music while trying to write his rap when he got a notification.

Discreetly unlocking his phone under the desk and looking at the message he stared confusedly.

'I need help. Applied music room. Now.'

Sunwoo stared confusedly at why June was texting him when they were in completely different schools. Nevertheless he listened to her like he always did and stood up excusing himself from the class for washroom.

He walked towards the applied music class and didn't take him much time to see what June meant by help. There she was crouched down below the class windows with MonstaX I.M lying on the floor, both dressed in black spy gear.

He wanted to rush forward but got stopped when June held up her hand while...... giving CPR to I.M?

June held up her finger to her lips for him to quiet down. I.M finally got over his dramatic episode and crouched down beside her.

Sunwoo walked forward, the students from music class staring at him as he appeared right next to thei window. Taehyun was quite confused when he spotted Sunwoo standing next to his seat's window.

He stared at the boy from the art department with furrowed eyes as Sunwoo seemed to be talking to himself while looking down.

Taehyun lightly knocked on the window gaining Sunwoo's eyes who panicked at accidentally kicked June's shin.

"Bitch!" June whisper shouted at Sunwoo who tried to hide her by waving his hand and slapping June in the process.

Taehyun realised something was definitely wrong stood up and stepped out of the class. Sunwoo tried to warn June and I.M but only the older got the message as June was still disoriented because of the slap.

Taehyun stepped outside to come face to face with a Sunwoo slapping June making him widen his eyes as he rushed forward.

He crouched down next to the girl checking if she was actually injured anywhere. June had been cursing Sunwoo under her breath when she felt soft hands tilt her head.

Her eyes widened as Taehyun fretted over while Sunwoo sighed disappointed, "Your cover is all blown up now."

Sunwoo's statement made her irritated as she glared at him. "It's because of who huh? I called you here for help to sneak me to the auditorium because I got lost but noo. Kim Sunwoo had kick and slap me."

Taehyun turned towards Sunwoo at the mention of violence with an irritated glance to making the older question just what he did.

I.M stepped out of the corner he had sneaked to. He held up the banana milk that had rushed out of the shooting sight for. June and I.M had decided to sneak in snacks except they forgot they weren't to be seen and now had to sneak inside.

"Why are we even doing this when half of the people already found out." He questioned June in question who sat down comfortably taking ahold of the milk he offered.

"It's just two people. And I know them so no worries." She replied back in English shrugging.

Taehyun and Sunwoo didn't answer what was said, except that they sounded really cool talking in the foreign language.

"Where do you need to go?" Taehyun asked sitting next to June their knees touching at the close proximity.

"The auditorium." June's words were low and her tone was a little flustered. I.M looked between the two teens something clicking in his head as he smirked.

"I know a discreet way. Come on" he held out his hand for June who clasped it as he took them outside and started walking to the back. June was a little too focused on their hands to think about where she was going and where were her friends were her vision blocked by Taehyun to her front guiding her.

He stopped suddenly, and June realised they had reached the back doors of the auditorium. I.M swiftly stepped inside, clasping his hand on Sunwoo's mouth and dragging him inside with him to give the other two some privacy.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyun asked, her hand still in his as thumb softly brushed her palms.

June was a blushing mess as she answered back, "We are planning a school idol attack with Dingo."

Taehyun nodded as he let her go, coldness rushing in where warmth had been moments ago. He smiled a wide smile slightly pushing her towards the door before yelling behind him as he ran back to his class.

"I'll cheer the loudest, Sarang."

June stopped to properly breathe for a moment before entering the auditorium. I.M giving her a knowing look as she glared at him to zip it.

She might have developed a teeny tiny crush on Kang Taehyun.