𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦: 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐖𝐚𝐫

June's appearance, episode 4: The Boyz performance of O Sole Mio

TVXQ Changing appeared on the screen as the performance of SF9 the stealer stage ended. Every other group leaned forward as the introduction began.

"The next team is The Boyz, They get to swap songs with SF9 who just performed."

SF9 cheered for the group and got excited to see their song reinterpreted by the Boyz.

The video then switched to the groups practice room as they all sat silently after placing third.

It wasn't such a bad ranking but after placing first throughout road to Kingdom it did hurt their confidence and made them feel insecure.

The group was mainly confused, they had ended up showing so much in road to Kingdom and now they had to up it more.

"What's the theme this time?" Q asked them as Kevin yelled Your song but got hushed down.

"Not your song, Reborn!" Hyunjae corrected him.

The boys tried to lighten the mood by looking at SF9's practice videos and trying out their choreographies. Soon the group came to the conclusion to perform the song O Sole Mio.

The clip then switched to Hyunjae in his studio as he spoke to the camera, "I thought about it after the first round concluded, to meet up with some people who know what we are going through."

Hyunjae, Q and Juyeon gathered on a rooftop restaurant as they waited for their guests to arrive.

Oneus arriving first followed by Very very and then ONF.

ONF E-Tion spoke up after the groups all greeted together, "Actually I heard, you were worried about something?"

Juyeon sighed as he decided to speak up, "It's just, we've already shown so much in road to Kingdom so we are in a dilemma on how can we make our performances even better. Should we do what we are good at? Or experiment into different things like other groups?"

"What I think personally," Hwanwoong spoke gathering their attention, "is that the boyz have such a great element to them already, like your performances, choreography and storyline is all really authentic so if you try to copy other groups it won't showcase that element properly."

The members nodded taking his words in, Veriveri members too offered their opinions before Oneus Hyojin decided to speak, "I was thinking, since you didn't have a feature in road to Kingdom and haven't had one in Kingdom till now."

The members all turned their attention towards him, "What if you did a featuring stage this time?"

Q laughed as he looked conspiringly at the camera, "Well we'll have to see about that."

The clip then switched to the members sitting in the practice room as Haknyeon checked something on his phone before speaking to the staff, "Ahh I don't think she'll be free do it though"

He laughed as the staff still urged him to call. "I feel really guilty asking her this when she's busy!"

"I'll do it then!" Sunwoo interrupted before standing up with his phone and calling someone on loud speaker. The person picked up the call after five rings.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, are you busy?" Sunwoo spoke as the members waited anticipating.

"Not right now. Why?"

"You know we are performing in Kingdom right?"

"Oh of course, of course. Don't tell Skids and Ateez but I voted for you guys."