𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

Soobin slowly opened the door before stepping and bowing. He gave the camera crew an awkward smile as he took his seat on the many chairs.

There was dead silence in the room before Soobin decided to speak, "It's my first time to practice with someone else outside of my members. This is a bit awkward."

Soobin laughed to cover up his shyness before falling silent again. The PD decided to take matters in his own hands. "Soobin, would you like to greet our viewers?"

Soobin agreed before doing his introduction, "Hello everyone, This is Soobin from tomorrow by together. I'm here at Hybe practice room to meet the new MC. Actually I'm really good friends with June but it's still a little awkward due to being infront of the camera. We are going to practice the performance as new MCs. Oh she just arrived."

Soobin pointed to the door as it open and June peeked in, "Hello."

Soobin laughed nervously as June came in bowing. Soobin stood up bowing too not making eye contact shy due to the camera making June flustered too. "Why are you bowing so much?"

June jokingly tried to get rid of the tension only for it intensify after they stopped laughing and just awkwardly stared at each other alienated due to the cameras being trained on them and not being able to act how they usually due around their dorms.

The PD laughed before asking June to introduce herself, "Ah yes. Hello Everyone, This is June and I look forward to working with my friend Soobin as new music Bank MCs!"

June and Soobin both laughed before getting silent again, "We are never this awkward behind the camera I don't know what's happening today."

Soobin's words made the staff laugh as their managers agreed about them being a bickering duo. The duo took a seat as the PD began the questioning round.

"How did you two feel the first time when you heard that you two were MC partners?"

Soobin's mind flashed back to the violent shoe being thrown right at his face by Taehyun when he announced the news. He stared at June for a second the same scenario going through both of their heads before they laughed nervously and spoke, "I was happy that it was one of my friend who knew!"

June agreed as she nodded, "Yes it's really cool to get to work with Soobin. I think we've known each other since before TxT's debut through Yeonjun."

"Yes, yes, we met through Yeonjun." Both of them averted their eyes at that lie knowing very well they met through Taehyun.

"Do you know your nicknames?" The staff asked Soobin slightly shuddered remembering the hell he had gotten for his nickname being attached with June's.

"I saw the article today, Two human rabbits. And her nickname is..." Soobin trailed off too used to Taehyun refering to June as Bambi than how her fans perceived her to be a rabbit.

"Fans told me that I looked like a rabbit." June helped him, knowing he was having a crisis at the moment.

The clapped awkwardly at that making the staff laugh once again. There was silence again before the staff got to handing them their contracts for signature. After the signing was done the PD spoke again, "There's a word called 'Sikgu' right? It means the 'other mouth I have meals together with' since we became family I think it'd be great if we could eat something. We are going to order something during your practice, what should we order?"

June had an idea as she turned to Soobin with a wide smile, "Do you want to eat ice cream mochis?"

Soobin immediately agreed, nodding his head, "I'm fine with anything really."

"I should change for the practice then." June said before rushing to get changed.

Soobin laughed nervously with his manager wondering if he accidentally let anything slip regarding June and Taehyun's relationship.

June came back within a minute as they got to dancing, the awkward tension slowly disappearing as they continued to joke around while doing the choreo.

The practice soon ended with them heaving sweatily as they sat together in the practice room while the staff gave them the mochis.

"I really love these mochis," June started talking to not let an awkward silence blanket over them, "When I lived in Jeju my grandpa used to bring these for me so I really love them."

Soobin nodded in realisation taking June's words in as he opened the packaging, "I've actually never tried them with ice cream before."

June held up a plate of mochis to him then with wide eyes, "Try it! It's really good!"

Soobin laughed as he ate on the mochis before holding his thumbs up with a suprised look, "Woah it's really tasty!"

The PD then decided to question as June and Soobin devoured the mochis, "This was your first practice together how was your teamwork?"

Soobin laughed nervously as he remembered this wasn't the first time June danced to Run away. He remembered Taehyun dragging June to their practice room as she and Beomgyu danced to song together to irritate Yeonjun.

"It was really good! For our first time we were really synchronised." June rambled out trying to cover up the situation Soobin was building.

He was an even worse liar than her. At this point it won't be dispatch, June or Taehyun but rather Soobin who would reveal their relationship.

The shoot ended soon with June and Soobin laughing and cheering each other on. The duo kept sweet smiles on their faces until the Music Bank staff all left before they were left alone with HYBE staff. June's face immediately went blank as Soobin gave her a panicked look.

"Taehyun is going to kill me." He muttered as June stared at him in irritation.

"Oh no Soobin. Taehyun is not killing you, but June is." Soobin gulped before running out of the room with a yelling June following him as he barged into Taehyun's studio.

"Control your woman!" Soobin said before using the door opposite them to escape as June ran in.

"Where is he?" June questioned as Taehyun didn't move from his seat and casually pointed towards the other exit. June ran out before rushing back in and giving Taehyun a million dollar smile, "How does my Tshirt look? It's the new one I bought last week!"

June did a cute flower pose while Taehyun looked up from his work to her, "Pretty."

June was satisfied with his one word as she ran away on her chase with Soobin, the older's yells resounding around the hallway as June and Beomgyu joined forces.

Taehyun just smiled fondly while shaking his head. Finally glad that June was back to her usual self.