𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐇𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭

Taehyun stood outside the apartment door fixing his hair and clothes before ringing the bell.

He had obviously met June before but this meeting seemed way more serious than the previous one. She had invited him in her personal space making it more meaningful than anything.

Meanwhile June on the other side paced in her drawing room waiting for the said boy to arrive. June knew he wouldn't get caught by the media as just below her apartment was a famous bookcafe that was frequently visited by idols providing the best cover.

She was tense on how she was to act now. At first whenever the duo crossed paths June would be her polite self but now after knowing that she had a crush on him, she had became more self conscious of whatever she was doing.

She had been biting her thumb nail pacing when the doorbell had rung. June took a deep breath before collecting herself and opening the door.

There he stood, Kang Taehyun in all his glory wearing a simple black shirt and jeans. His hair swept back with a smile present on his face.

He had dressed pretty simply but it made June feel under dressed and messy.

Taehyun tried to hold in his cooing and the female looking like a baby dear drowning in her yellow sweatshirt. She looked like Bambi.

June stepped aside with a smile to let Taehyun in. The boy passing her a package in his hand as he stepped inside. "Since it's my first time coming to your house I brought a little gift."

June peeked inside the packet curiously her eyes widened at the contents as a wide happy smile made way to her face.

"Woah! How did you know these are my favourite? I love ice cream mochis!" June happily smile skipping behind Taehyun who was exploring the house.

Taehyun smiled gazing at the adorable girl as she skipped to her kitchen to plate the dish. The next words that slipped out made him want to smack himself.

"You look cute."

"What?" June looked up confused she had been busy taking her cutlery out to hear him.

"I said you look like a boot." Taehyun blankly blurted out. Wanting to hit him myself with a shoe right after he had spoke.

June stared at him confused before looking down at her outfit. Did it make her look like a boot?

Taehyun caught June staring at her clothes self consciously and wanted dig a hole and jump in it. He was supposed to impress the girl not make her be wary of him.

"Do you wanna watch something together?"

June looked up, hesitantly smoothing her sweatshirt before nodding. "Oh sure.."

Her voice was way more meek than before. Taehyun followed June to the couch regretting his words. Why couldn't he just compliment her?

June sat on the couch clearing the blankets beside her for Taehyun. The boy seated beside her as June skipped through channels trying to find something suitable to watch.

Taehyun's eyes fell on the many dvds lining June's TV table. All of them were by the same director and set chronologically.

"You like John Hughes?" Taehyun questioned making the girl stop as she turned towards him with a smile.

"I love John Hughes! I have all his movies in DVD. I watched every single one of them!"

Taehyun felt relief course through him when June gained some of her usual excitement back, he leaned back on the couch getting comfortable for a long chat as he asked the next question.

"What do you love about him?"

June smiled ready to dive deep into her love for the director and the way he portrayed human emotions in his films. The rest of the evening spent with June rambling on and on about her interests and likings while Taehyun listened carefully casually mentioning some details about him here and there.

..............

Soobin stared frustratedly as Taehyun pulled up another movie to watch. It wasn't that he hated English films, it was just a little irritating after watching 90s romantic comedies by reading Korean subtitles the whole day.

The younger boy had a whole new obsession which was questionable as Taehyun close to never watched romantic comedies, he was more of a person to watch sci-fi mind bending films. But ever since yesterday the boy had been glued to the screen watching old John Hughes romances.

"Taehyun can you stop watching that mushy stuff now? We need the TV too." Beomgyu commented making Taehyun pause before he stood up handing the remote to him.

"Sure, I'll just go listen to some music in my room."

Beomgyu and Soobin sighed taking seat on the couch to watch a variety show, but we're again interrupted by Angel by Chancellor blasting through the dorms.

Beomgyu irritatedly spoke to Soobin, "Why is he listening and watching all these love stuff?"

A screaming Yeonjun ran out of his room staring at Taehyun's closed door with frustration as he yelled out, "Why does this feel more like June's house then our dorm!"

Soobin eyes widened then in realisation. He leaned back on the couch with an amused smile as he finally understood just where Taehyun had been yesterday evening.