𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

"We are never getting caught like this." June mumbled as Taehyun and her casually, publicly drank their tea in a cafe.

It was as if god wasn't on their side either, as soon as the couple had set foot in the usually crowded cafe they found themselves staring at empty seats wondering why such a famous spot was suddenly all deserted. The worker said it was probably due to the fear of the new virus.

Taehyun casually drank his coffee while reading the book infront of him as June stared around pouting in frustration, his eyes flitted up to his girlfriend, a smile gracing his lips before going back to reading. "Don't worry we eventually will."

"Tae, you've been saying that for months but we never do. It's like we are invisible to the public. We've went shopping together, eating out together, walking together, almost every public thing together! Yet we still didn't caught." June frustratedly spoke to him as he sighed putting down his book before looking at her.

"It's because every single place you take us to is quite literally the most secluded public place."

June gave him the most dramatic scoff ever, "Oh so it's my fault! Atleast I look for places for us to go to, whilst your date plan is to just sleep together!"

The waiter cleaning the table behind them coughed in embarrassment before continuing his work. Taehyun looked at June with a panicked look, "Sarang don't say that stuff in public."

June gave him an offended look, "So now you don't want to go public either? I can't believe after everything you are saying this to me!"

Taehyun dragged his hand through his hair in frustration, "No love, it's just you can't go around talking about us sleeping together in public."

June did not looked fazed or shy at all as she continued, "I didn't even mean it that way. And it's not like we haven't done anything!" June then took a dramatic gasp, "Yah Kang Taehyun are you ashamed of sleeping with me?"

The waiter behind them dropped his cutlery just as Taehyun dropped his head in his palms due to embarrassment. "My love no, I'm sorry for even mentioning it. It's all my fault, I'm sorry. You are infact the best date planner."

June still had an agressive pout on her lips but didn't speak further after his apology. "Now do something about the public thing."

Taehyun sighed before looking behind him and spotting the waiter still cleaning, an idea forming in his head as he called for him, "Um Excuse me?"

The waiter placed back the cutlery taking out his notepad to take the order as he reached them, "Yes sir?"

"Do you know her?" He pointed to June as the girl stared confused.

The waiter looked a little suprised but then shyly nodded, "Um yeah that's soloist June."

"Woah really you know me? Can you spread rumours online that you saw me on a date with Kang Taehyun?" June asked him excitedly like a little child.

The waiter's eyes widened before he shook his head, "Oh no I can't do that. I respect your privacy as wildflower! I won't break your trust ma'am!"

"Dude we actually want you to spread the rumours." Taehyun spoke in a Frank tone as the waiter looked between them.

"You want me to expose your relationship?"

"Yeah like, can you get dispatch after us or something? We've been trying to get caught by fans but it's really not working."

The waiter furrowed his eyebrows before speaking, "It's because you said that true wildflowers would never expose you like that."

"Oh..." June mumbled realising just how determined and passionate her fans were in listening to her. "But you'll help us right?"