Chapter 1 ~ Initiation

LazyTown.

The image of health. A perfect place to raise a child, one could say.

The yellow, beaming sun is sat amidst a perfect blue sky littered with fluffy white clouds. Meeting the rolling hills of lime green grass which are parted by the clay roads and paths.

Standing within the walls of the bright town is Robbie Rotten. Outside his industrial lair, stands the slender, loose-limbed, tall man; dressed in a two-piece purple and maroon suit adorned with gold pinstripes. His fair skin juxtaposing his dark, quaffed hair. With his arms crossed tightly over his chest, he frowns as his green eyes skim over the entire town.

"Another glorious day! Makes me SICK!" he yells. His mouth is tightly down-turned as his stomps his foot on the ground and loudly exhales. Rolling his eyes he swivels around on his long, pointed dress shoes, to face his 'home'. He yelps back in surprise when he is greeted by an unexpected guest.

A tall, yet slightly smaller, striking man faces him, with his hands on his hips, his signature power pose. A sharp, charming grin is plastered on his face, directed towards Robbie. He models royal blue flares with accent stripes of white and lighter blue colours, accompanied by a matching vest which shows his muscular arms perfectly. His blonde wavy hair his hidden under a blue hat, and his crystal blue eyes complement his entire ensemble.

"Beautiful day isn't it Robbie?" his chirpy Icelandic accent fills Robbie's ears, "Sportaflop" he states huffing in response, he rolls his eyes and tries avoid his presence. "How are you this morning?" Sportacus asks happily.

"Just Peachy!" Robbie responds with a wide sarcastic grin painted across his face. Sportacus stands next to Robbie, once again in his power pose. "Peachy? Peaches make delicious sports candy!" grinning, he turns to Robbie and nudges his arm with his. "Good to know." Robbie says flatly, "Haven't you got children to save?" he nudges Sportacus' arm with his, a similar motion to what the superhero did to him, but Robbie' aim was to push him hard enough that he would either move away or fall over completely. Carrying though with his plan, he push the hero's arm with his, using all his strength, yet he doesn't budge, doesn't even move an inch. Its like his feet are stuck in the ground.

"You alright there?" Sportacus questions, his arms are crossed, making his muscles more define, and he deeply laughs at Robbie. Completely knowing of his attempt to push him over.

"Like I said! Just PEACHY!" He yells into the face of the hero. Robbie stalks back to his lair, leaving Sportacus laughing and shaking his head.

Once inside, Robbie slams his door and rests his back against it. Placing his hand on his forehead "I've had ENOUGH of this guy!" he declares, rolling his eyes. He begins to think through all plans to get rid of Sportacus, make him leave the Town forever, but every idea he has thought of, he has either tried or has failed. Anger and desperation boils up inside him. There's only one more idea he can think of. It involves hurting his pride, but it's worth it.

He walks over to his phone. mounted on the wall, the dark purple item taunts him, have you really become this desperate? Have you really fallen that low? He sighs accepting his defeat and hesitantly picks up the phone, dialling the number.

Robbie stands in silence whilst the phone rings, shaking his head with his eyes closed, questioning his life decisions.

"Hello?" speaks a female voice from the other end of the phone.

"Hello Y/N." he say in a monotone voice.

Vindictive laugh arises from the phone, causing Robbie to sink in defeat and embarrassment.

"Why hello my dear brother. Whatever has gotten you so desperate that you needed to call me?" the woman smiles through the phone.

Robbie ponders the question, and is reluctant to answer. A few moments later, he sighs.

"I need your help."