Chapter 5 ~ Mistakes

Your naked body shielded by the soft cotton bedding, you stay, sitting up, staring out the window opposite your bed. Watching the sunrise. Turning to look down at your side, smiling you watch Sportacus, laying on his stomach, fast asleep. His naked toned back is exposed, slowly rising and falling due to his steady breathing.

After an eventful 'round' on the couch, you were hauled over his shoulder and carried upstairs, squealing and laughing as he did so. Being violently thrown on the bed and energetically fucked, really wore you both out. The night ended with you laying on his chest and falling asleep. You keep replaying the praise he gave you last night.

You snap yourself out of the trance Sportacus has cast on you, don't catch feelings Y/N, letting the blanket slide off you as you walk to the bathroom, checking the damage. The cool air sending goose bumps over your skin.

Standing in front of the mirror, you see bruises and hickeys are littered all over your body. That man likes it rough. You hear him start to stir next door, the loss of your warmth in bed caused him to wake. Sportacus walks up behind you, his exposed abs and arms still turn you on, noticing the marks he created, he frowns and lightly grazes his callous fingers over them, once again catalysing your goose bumps.

His eyes meet yours in the mirror, as concern paints his face "Did I hurt you?" he asks worriedly. Sometimes this man forgets how strong he really is. You quickly turn round to face the superhero. Softly grabbing his face, showing him warm smile, you shake your head, "Hey! Gosh no, no you didn't" you show a soft toothy grin and slowly lean in to kiss him, his eyes flutter close, releasing a sigh of relief, meeting your lips.

Pulling back you comb his wavy hair with your fingers, smiling as you do so. Looking down at you with admiration in his eyes, he reciprocates your smile, placing his large hands on your waist.

"Sportacus, I need to tell you something" guilt suddenly comes flooding in, drowning every thought in your mind. This guy cares about you, and you need to get out of this situation before your feelings develop, this wasn't part of the plan. You need to tell Sportacus who you really are and your brothers scheme. Before anything goes any further.

"What's up?" he apprehensively questions "I-"

Suddenly a loud beeping noise is heard from the bedroom, cutting you off. His suit is flashing red.

"Someone's in trouble." he sighs "I have to go princess. Lets talk later"

You sigh "yeah sure" shyly smiling up at him. He passionately kisses you one more time, brushing hair out your face, before quickly getting changed into his blue suit and leaving the house. You grab your dressing gown and watch him run and flip away.

Walking into the kitchen you make a strong cup of coffee, its 6:04am so you need a 'pick me up', especially after the night you had, you blush thinking about him. His hands roaming and squeezing your body, his soft lips on yours, the way he tastes, the praise he gave you...

ENOUGH this wasn't the plan Y/N! Snap out of it!

Now you just have to figure out a way out of this mess. Before it gets messier. Starring into your coffee, you conjure up a plan of how to tell your brother that you want no part in this scheme of his. When all of a sudden you see something out the corner of your eye. Realising it was your brothers periscope. You slam your coffee on the counter and run outside.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" you scream, confronting your brother, standing in front of you, his shoulders lurched over and his hands on his hips.

"I wasn't doing anyth-", "DONT LIE TO BE ROB!" you interrupt. You start panicking about how much he saw of you and Sportacus together. Embarrassment and shame coarse through you, you feel guilty for 'betraying' your brother. But you couldn't help yourself.

"ALRIGHT! LORD! Calm down woman" he spits "I only saw him run out your house. I'm impressed to see how 'close' you've gotten already. My evil plan is coming together!" Robbie grins, giving you a thumbs up.

"Oh, right yeah. We've gotten 'close' alright...about the plan rob" you nervously chuckle, rubbing the back of your neck. "I don't think I wanna continue being part of it" you state avoiding eye contact.

He stares blankly at you, blinking a couple times "Y/N? you are Y/N right? What's gotten into you, you love to sabotage someone's life?!" Robbie shakes your shoulders and frowns. Then suddenly begins manically laughing.

"Ohhhh. I know what it is", "y-you do?" you anxiously reply, "You're scared you'll let me down!" you let out a breath "Just keep doing what you're meant to do, you'll be fine. And if you let me down..well..I'll never speak to you again" he smiles, turning on the heels of his feet and struts away.

"No, rob that's-" but it was too late, he had vanished. Once again leaving you standing there, anxious, "Gosh damn it".