Chapter 10 ~ Gut Feeling

Reluctantly you leave Robbie's lair. Deep down you sense somethings up. After Robbie shuts the door, you stand outside, deep in thought.

You need to find away in. Investigate for yourself.

You sneak round the back, hoping there's a door you can pick the lock of. Bingo.
Approaching the door you pick a bobby pin from your hair, and quickly scan your surroundings. Totally not suspicious. Picking the lock you wait to hear the satisfactory click to signify it's unlocked. This isn't your first time, almost an expert some could say.

*Click*

You're in. Pushing the door open slowly, attempting to make no noise, you sneak in, to what you assume to be a generator room. Seriously. What the hell is he doing with a generator room? Anyway. You remain aware of your surroundings, making sure to stay silent, to not alarm your brother.

Spotting another door in the room, you creep over and gently open it a crack, peering in and analysing the next room. It's the Robbie's main room. The centre of his lair.

As you were about to stealthily wonder in, you hear the unmistakable clicking sound of your brothers pointed shoes colliding with the hard floor. Realising you are out in the open, you duck back behind the door from which you came from, and leave it open a slither, allowing you to see inside.

You witness your brother scowling along, walking hunched over, as he normally does. Yet with an even more malicious grin on his face. One the cheshire cat would envy.

Lugging a large brown, rustling, sack over his shoulder. He travels across the length of the room with determination, and unlocks a heavily locked, iron door. He swings the door open to reveal a set of stairs leading down into darkness.

Your eyebrows scrunch together as you watch your brother submerge into the darkness, only to be seen again minutes later with a satisfied smile and an empty sack. (not a euphemism 🥲) Locking the door behind him.

The coast is clear, and you attempt to take a look at what your brother is hiding. Approaching the door, you grab your bobby pin and begin to unlock the door. Hearing the satisfying click of each heavy padlock paints a cheeky grin on your face. You're some what proud of how good you are at picking locks!

After conquering all the locks. You hesitantly push the door open. Step by step your anticipation grows as you ponder every thought of what your brother can possibly be doing down here. After reaching the bottom, you are only greeted by darkness as you try and fumble the walls looking for a light switch. Minutes later, and a few stubbed toes, you turn on on the light, which flickers in response. Your eyes adjust to the bright glow, scanning the gloomy basement.

Built up with grey, cement bricks, and decorated with wooden support beams and the odd cobweb. The aesthetic sends an uncomfortable shiver down your spine. Then your eyes meet a large steel cage, dead centre of the room.

"SPORTACUS!" you yell. Running over to his aid, you are separated by strong, thick steel bars "what the hell?!" you whisper yell, confusion and anger lace your voice, holding onto the bars. Sportacus sits, crossed legged in the centre of the cage, hunched over, looking down. "Y/N? How did you find me?" His head flips up and his eyes filled with hope "You wrote me a letter. Well it wasn't you. It was Robbie. Pretending to be you, and i-" you cut yourself off as you notice the deep bags under sportacus' eyes. How blood shot they are and how pale and fragile he seems. "Nevermind! What the hell has he been doing to you" you gently cup his face from between the bars, running you thumb over his cheeks, feeling light stubble. Sportacus relaxes in your touch, bringing his hand up to hold yours. He sighs "he's been feeding me sugar. Thousands of different types of candy." he breathes. You look at him with sorrow in your eyes, seeing him like this pains you. You knew he didn't write that letter. You just wish you found him sooner. "Right." you sigh "let's get you the fuck out of here" you demand, anger paints your voice. You pick the lock of the cage, open it, and help Sportacus out. He uses you as support, and you fling his muscular arm over your shoulder, simultaneously wrapping your arm around his waist. "Let's go" you reassuringly smile at him.

"Hello Sister"

A/N: Hiya guys!
IM SO SO SO SORRY, about how late this chapter is. I had writer block and i've been revising for alevels, which are draining the life out of me!
So i don't really know how good this chapter is, i just wanted to post another one for you guys!
Happy Good Friday, and Easter!

Endlesss amounts of love
LoverofDilfs xxxx