Chapter 3 ~ Like the old days

"That's him! That's the guy you hate!"
You enter your brothers lair, slamming the door behind you. Robbie swivels round on his chair and glares at you.
"We hate. You took your time?!" He sarcastically grins rolling his eyes, turning back round and continuing what he was doing.

"Yeah, well I got held up" you blush and rub the back of your neck. Robbie stands up and sashays over to you "you met him?" a single one of his eyebrows raise and he looms over you, as he pushes you to answer the question, "yes, he helped me find your 'lair'" you say air quoting with your fingers, not intimidated by your older brother. "Aaannnddd?" he drools out, "And what, he seems like a douche" you respond, frowning and shaking your head. Little does he know you're lying. Relieved with your response, he wraps one of his gangly arms round your shoulder and leads you to a seat. Sitting you down, he goes through his 'evil' plan again.

Lying is a strong trait of yours. From a young age, both you and Robbie have been causing mischief. Partners in crime from day one. He would be the 'brains' of the situation (or so he thought) planning the devious scheme; and you would be the actor. Manipulation was always your speciality. Being two years younger than Robbie, you would always play the 'little girl' card, batting your eyelashes and smiling sweetly. As you got older, nothings really changed, yet the 'little girl' act is now the 'sexy woman' act. Still got it.

"So let me get this right." you say pacing up and down the room

"Go on" Robbie grins, leaning back in his chair, placing his hands behind his head

"You want me to get to know this sport-a-guy. See his daily 'ins and outs'. Get close enough to him that he trusts me. Figure out his weaknesses, and from there, you will use them against him, and drive him out of LazyTown?" you answer, scratching your head, staring down at your brother.

"Correct-a-mondo!" he yelps, jumping up erratically from his seat, scarring you. "You're sure this will work?" frowning at him, Robbie awkwardly smiles at you, avoiding eye contact "yeah...whatever". Unconvinced you stand there, arms crossed, frowning.

"Right, enough. Get out now, I'm sick of your company!" changing the subject, he quickly ushers you out of his lair "Get to work. The sooner the better. Ciao" he slams his front door in your face, leaving you standing there staring at the metal door.

Rolling your eyes and sighing you turn round to face the town. "Right. Lets get to know this Sport hero, shall we?" you say to yourself. Taking a deep breath you start to amble to the town.