twenty two

A/n: HELLO NEW READERS! SORRY FOR THIS SHITSHOW THANKS FOR READING ILY !!!

I stand shocked.

"Your mom is who?" My words come out half yelling.

His mother is an archon, a god? What.

"Shogun, don't yell please." Scaramouche wipes his eyes.

"Oh... wow." I can't find any other words to say.

"I'm sorry for not telling you any of this. Will you forgive me?" Scaramouche grabs my hand, planting a kiss on it and holding it to his face.

The way he's looking at me makes me almost lose my sense of rationality. He looks endearing, to say the least. Kneeled for me.

"Y-yeah... of course." I can't look away from his beautiful eyes.

They seem to shine brighter than any of the stars that hang in the sky.

"Then don't dance with anyone else but me tonight." He stands up and pulls me close again.

I'm too mesmerised by his otherworldly appearance to even reply or properly register what he's doing.

"Hm?" He's now mere inches away from me. "Say you won't."

My breath hitches.

"O-okay, I w-won't."

"Good girl." He pulls me closer.

His hand is on the back of my head and pulls me in, closing the distance between us fully.

His lips feel unfamiliar yet familiar on mine, as if they were moulded to perfectly fit mine.

It started as a gentle kiss but he soon bites my bottom lip, taking advantage of my gasp to slip in his tongue.

He pushes me against the marble fence that surrounds the terrace, marking the property and to prevent people from falling down the small cliff.

We're in a secluded corner, I don't even know how we got here.

"Shh..." He hushes me, blowing the sound against my lips.

The doors to the terrace open, two people walking to where we had been standing earlier.

"She isn't here." I hear Childe's voice, slightly panicked.

"I told you not to leave them alone!" Thoma shouts, making me feel kind of bad for Childe.

"Let's keep looking."

The footsteps echo, sound fading, meaning they're walking back inside.

"Ah!" Scaramouche bites my neck.

"Did you hear that?" Thoma stops in his tracks.

Their footsteps come closer, causing me to panic now. If they find us like this, I'd never hear the end of it.

"I don't see anything around here, let's get back." Childe says.

"She's got to be somewhere, let's ask inside then."

"You look much too beautiful tonight Y/n." Scaramouche has me against a big pillar in the corner, not letting me escape.

"Do you know how hard it was to watch you dancing with those boys? Laughing with those people? Seeing those pests putting their hands on you?" Scaramouche says while lowering one of the off shoulder sleeves of my dress.

"They're my friends-" He doesn't let me finish before biting my shoulder.

"I don't care if they're friends, no one should be putting their hands on you." He kissed the bite mark he just left.