twenty seven

Summer has passed by, times flew. Things changed and everything is so different now, I can't believe that this is my life anymore.

Autumn had started and school too, or well, college.

That night, the one of the art exhibit back at Inazuma's vision academy, Scaramouche had asked me to be his muse forever.

It completely flew over my head that it could have been a confession, I'm stupid like that. Luckily it didn't change much to our relationship.

I'm now attending Teyvat's most famous university, Teyvat Vision University, and it's located on an island between Liyue and Inazuma. It's huge and people from every nation come here to learn everything there is to learn.

I was accepted without much of a struggle, I can still feel the happiness I felt the day I opened the acceptance letter. Yoimiya and Shinobu strangled me with hugs and my lovely friends and I got wasted that very night.

To my delight, they also got accepted. Although Diluc was now back in Mondstadt and Xiao took a gap year to visit Liyue, the group and our friendship remains the same.

I did make some new friends though.

My roommate, Layla, and I get along great. She's incredibly smart and also very sleepy. She's a sweetheart, really. Maybe it's because we both have cyro visions but it seems like we are a perfect match.

Then there's also Shenhe and Zhongli, two very mysterious people.

Zhongli was apparently Childe's crush but then Childe met a blonde girl, Lumine.

He's hopelessly in love with her and she knows it.

She also joined our friend group. Her and her brother are very different, Aether is much more careless and scheming while Lumine is careful and a little too honest.

Scaramouche and I had been hanging out less because of our busy schedules, it had kind of started to take a toll on me.

I realised that maybe, I did really like him.

A lot.

Today is an odd day, I only have lectures until noon and everybody else has theirs until at least 4 in the afternoon. Even Layla has her space studies.

Scara mochi

Scara mochi
What are you doing later?
I have classes until 1

I didn't expect him to text me, I suppose he wants to hang out?

Y/n
I have classes till 12.
No plans yet, why?

Scara mochi
Meet me at the campus cafe.
The small one with the plants, where we studied last time.

Studied he says... we didn't study. Is he confusing me with some other girl?

The jealousy hits me like a bus, so I decide to ignore his last message. I think I know which cafe he means but I've only been there once...

The lectures were interesting enough for time to fly by and before I know it, it's noon. Scaramouche had texted me a couple of times but something about him mistaking me with another person just angers me.

"Y/n!" An unfamiliar voice calls out for me.

I turn around to see a white haired male, he has a red streak in his hair. I feel like I know him....