twenty three| r.18+

A/n; hi hello hey, this chapter is gonna have some heavy nsfw content! If you don't wish to read it please feel free to scroll and skip the chapter!

Scaramouche pov.

We had arrived at her place about half an hour ago. I'd have taken her to mine but I really don't want to face Shogun.

"Your turn!" Y/n's cheeks are flushed form a mixture of both alcohol and embarrassment.

We're playing truth or dare, every time we refuse to do something we have to take a shot.

It was her own idea but she's also the one losing.

"Alright, dare."

She places a hand on her chin, I can see her thinking deeply.

"Kiss me."

Now this surprises me, she isn't usually this direct. Not that I'm complaining.

I stand up from the leather chair and move over to the couch, placing my knee beside her before leaning down and gently pecking her on her lips.

"That's all?" She pouts as I pull away and sit back down on the chair.

"That's what you asked for." I take a sip of water. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Her voice sounds like a melody.

"Come." I take my legs off of each other and pat them.

She gets up and walks over to me, looking a little confused.

I pull her down and place her on my lap, her ass sitting a little too close to my manhood.

"Oh, o-okay." She stutters and I can already picture the darker red on her cheeks.

"I choose truth." I say, putting a hand on her hip.

She stays quiet for a bit, it makes me wonder if I'm not taking advantage of her drunk state.

"Why me?" Her voice comes out hushed.

The question itself could be interpreted in numerous ways and all of them make me want to hug her tightly and tell her that she's the only one I have eyes for, the only one that makes me feel, the only one I want.

"Because you're you." My answer is as simple as that, maybe not the best one either.

"But I'm not nearly as beautiful as the other girls, they would kill me if they saw us like this..."

She's referring to the other females that have tried talking to me too often at school, those I see no worth in whatsoever.

Her reply also angers me, haw could she talk about herself like this?

"Y/n, don't talk about yourself like that." I dig my fingers into her hips.

This causes her to shift, grinding on me. At this rate I won't be able to control myself.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've seen in all of my years alive." I push her down, an attempt to make her stop squirming.

"O-okay... I choose dare." She shifts a little and turns to face me.

"Your turn to kiss me." I stare at her lips.

Her lips are cherry red and plump, remains of the lipgloss she'd put on have long worn off.

She looks at me and licks her lips before pulling up one of her legs, straddling me.