un

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐
fallen angel
└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

no viewpoint

verity sat on the edge of the bed collapsing back onto it as she waited for her best friend, marcus, to finally choose an outfit.

"are you done yet?" she shouted out. and they say women take forever. she had been ready for at-least an hour before marcus decided his shoes didn't match his shirt.

then it all slowly unravelled from there. "what about this?" he walked out and showed her the outfit. she shrugged and threw a thumbs up.

"you look great. can we go now?" she sat up, putting her heels back on. before she could go on, he turned and looked in the mirror, leaving her to groan as she knew what that look was.

"okay, okay. we can go." he rolled his eyes at her actions, but she simply smiled thankfully at him. "we're going to get there, then you're going to complain and get an uber home all in an hour you know." he looked at her.

she shoved him as they walked down the stairs of his house, causing him to stumble down. the push caused him to chase her, amused as she screamed, running behind his fiancé who held her hands up. "leave me out of this!"

verity looked over at him as he held out his pinky. she walked over and locked her thumb with it as lucia shook her head. "you've always been too strange for me." she motioned at the two of them.

they shared a look and nodded in agreement. "right. come on." he pushed her away and pecked his fiancé, verity waving goodbye.

they walked towards the car and verity got in the back with marcus sitting in the front with the driver. she grabbed her phone and scrolled through her instagram

-

the car pulled up outside of the party, the street filled with people. she groaned and looked down at her feet before the door swung open. "hello there." jesse held out his hand and she took it.

she was pulled up out of the car and she looked around the party which was filling with more people. "how many people do you know?" she asked him and he shrugged.

"i don't know half of them." he hugged marcus and wrapped his arms around the two of them. "come on then." there was no real reason for the party, jesse just liked throwing them.

verity had known jesse since she was younger, being marcus best friend since she could remember, and has always classed him as a good friend. he had always referred to them as a 'package deal'. as did the rest of the united and england squads.

marcus was the only person she had fully trusted, her only real friend. she had other friends, sure. but marcus was the one she could rely on. and she was the same for him.

marcus had been with lucia since they were kids, and verity hadn't been in a real relationship.. ever. she had, of course, been in situations. but never been able to keep somebody around for longer than a few weeks.

she wasn't scared, or afraid of anything. it was just how she was, relationships had an expiration date to her. don't wait long or it'll go off.

the last guy she had dated had blocked her after she forced him to watch barnyard and she had recited every word of it. girlfriend material.

"you want a drink?" jesse asked as marcus disappeared, she followed him and nodded. he made her a basic drink and passed it over to her.

she thanked him and took a sip. she pulled herself up on the counter, crossing her legs as she looked over at jesse. "we don't do this. it's awkward." he pointed between the two of them.

she laughed and nodded in agreement. "we need a buffer right?" she joked and he laughed out. "how's hope?" she shouted over the music and he smiled.

"she's great." he sat next to her and took a sip of his drink. "hey, you still dating that dude? oh god.. what was his name?" she leant back and thought about who he could be talking about.

"ravi?" she asked and he nodded. "nope, he moved to italy." she shrugged and grabbed a straw, stirring her drink up. "why?" she asked.

"serge was asking for your number." he wiggled his eyebrows and she laughed, rubbing her eyes and shaking her head.

"it's hard being so desirable." she placed her hands on her hips, before marcus and rapha walked over. she gave the french-man a hug before leaning back once again.

marcus looked at his watch. "she's beaten her record. you've been here forty minutes." the two high-fived and she laughed at him.

she smiled sweetly at him as he rolled his eyes. "marcus.." she said in a high-pitched voice.

"and there it is. range?" he asked as he pulled out his phone and she nodded. "you're social skills need work man." he shook his head and verity jumped off the counter.

the two of them walked over to the door, after verity had stolen a pillow from the couch, something she does at every party. why? she doesn't know.

"bye. send me your location." marcus opened the door for her as she got in. she waved and send her location to him the second they set off.

she sat back in the seat and watched as the music from the house had disappeared. she always liked to show face, and see her friends. but she hated getting drunk and making small talk with a bunch of stuck up footballers.

so she left marcus to deal with it.

hopefully you enjoyed, kylian will be in
the next chapter or so! :)