douze

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐
fallen angel
└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

no viewpoint
two weeks later.

"marcus!" she shouted as the teary eyed boy looked up at her, he gave her a weak smile and wrapped his arms around her. "don't cry, come on.." she whispered as she held him tightly.

he pulled away and wiped his eye, "i'm alright, i promise." he whispered taking a deep breath as she shook her head, rubbing his arm.

"marcus." she looked back seeing his fiancé as she smiled at the two of them and moved away, leaving them be. she wiped her eyes shaking her head, upset that her county was out but more upset knowing her friends were hurting.

she sat down on the bench, looking down the tunnel. in the distance she could hear the french singing, and a certain player celebrating. they hadn't talked in two week, she was supposed to interview him.. but he then walked right past her.

like she wasn't there.

and it was fair enough, but it still hurt her. she watched as the team jogged towards the tunnel, she looked around at her friends, most of them crying and hugging their families. she let out a small sigh and played with the ring on her finger.

"you should stay." she looked up at bukayo and who then sat down next to her, she rested her head on his shoulder and let out a small sigh.

"you were amazing bukayo." she told him as he smiled softly, "i don't really want to leave marcus." she spoke out looking over at her friend who was slumped against the wall, his head in lucia's lap.

he let out a small sigh and ruffled the girls hair making them both let out a small chuckle. "stay here, he's got her.. he's got us. and you'll only be here for like another week, see it out. for me." he batted his lashes making her smile.

"are you okay?" she asked holding onto his hand as his eyes looked over at tolami and nodded. she smiled at the two of them as he quickly kissed her head and rushed over to his girlfriend.

she let out a small sigh looking at them as her vision was covered by a torso. her eyes moved up his chest and she let out a small breath as her eyes met his for the first time in weeks.

"hi." he spoke softly, nodding his head at the empty seat next to her. she nodded as he sat down next to her, his leg pressed up against hers.. a small, no tiny, action made her stomach burst into butterflies.

the two sat in silence looking over at the small tunnel of light, "you were amazing." she spoke out to fill in the awkwardness, he let out a small chuckle.

"thank you." he replied shortly, feeling his body turn to face her. she stayed staring head on before she felt his pinky pull on her chin. "sorry i've been.. distant."

she waved him off, "no, you don't have to apologise." she gave him a weak smile, feeling him move his hand ontop of hers, interlocking their fingers.

"i missed you." he laughed out, "i've known you for a few days, and i missed you like we've been married for years." he joked, making her cheeks burn red.

"well, you've actually known me for four years." she teased, a small chuckle escaping his lips. "you don't have to give me the whole 'i like you but isn't going to work' talk you know?" she added.

"i do like you.. and i don't know if it's going to work. but vee, you've got in my head.. you're all i think about. you're all i've been thinking about for." he let out a small sigh and cupped her face. "you hurt me, i hurt you.. but let's not punish eachother anymore."

she rested her hand on his as she smiled at him softly, "kylian! come on!" somebody shouted as he looked back, and gave her apologetic eyes.

"go, go celebrate." she ushered as he squeezed her hand, letting her known this conversation wasn't over. "have fun." she patted his cheek as he ran over to his teammates.

she looked back at her friends who were all starting to leave. "you coming?" jack held his hand out and she took it, wrapping her arm around the boy.

they walked to the hotel, talking about anything and everything except football, actually getting the boys to smile and lighten the mood.. although her rendition of 'fantasy' probably helped somewhat. but she couldn't get kylian out of her head, had he actually forgiven her?

she couldn't wait to see him, just wanting to spend time with him. she couldn't pinpoint the moment she had fallen for the footballer, but god she had.

ty for reading, writing them losing
will forever make me sad i cannot
lie </3 anywhos, hope y'all
enjoyed !!