dix-neuf

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐
fallen angel
└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

no viewpoint

verity placed her phone back down on the table after the call to kylian fell flat once again. she texted him saying 'happy birthday.' but that didn't feel like enough, she wanted to tell him with her own words.

she sighed and looked over at her television which was showing old matches, she rolled her eyes and turned it off. "football runs my life." she laughed to herself, about to go shower as there was a small knock on her door.

she narrowed her eyes, not getting a call from the front desk as she normally does when it's visitors.. other than marcus and jesse that is.

she walked over to the door, opening it before letting out a small shout. "oh my god. what are you doing here?" she wrapped her arms around kylian who stood smiling infront of her.

"i wanted to spend my birthday with you." he grinned down at her, holding onto her waist. she felt the blood rush to her cheeks, pressing her lips to his in a swift motion.

she hit his chest gently as he laughed out, throwing his hands up. "i didn't plan anything! i do have a present though." she smiled as he raised his eyebrows.

"what? you didn't have to get me one. what is it?" his face went serious and she rolled her eyes, interlocking their fingers and pulling him into her apartment as he looked around quickly.

"right. i was going to get you more, i am going to get you more. but i thought i had a week." she scolded, grabbing the small box from the counter and passing it to him. "joyeux anniversaire, mon beau." she pecked his cheek as he opened up the box, looking at the watch.
(happy birthday handsome.)

she studied his reaction, letting out a breath of relief as he placed it in his wrist. "thank you. it's beautiful." he cupped her cheeks, pressing another kiss to her addictive lips.

-

"hello! vee!" a voice spoke out, the couple stared at one another on the floor of her kitchen. she placed a hand over his mouth, pulling the zip of her dress back up mere seconds after kylian had just pulled it down.

"jess?" she called out, pulling herself up off the floor as kylian laid there half naked. she couldn't help but let out a small laugh at the sight, him rolling his eyes playfully.

she walked into the living room, seeing as the boy was laid across her couch. "i'm pretty sure you have a house. and it's not this one." she scolded, his eyes narrowing at her.

"your lipsticks on your cheek." he nodded towards her, laughing as she turned to the mirror fixing her face. "and i don't live here anymore.. idiot." he rolled his eyes, sitting up.

"i thought you had a boyfriend.." he asked, making her smile gently and turn towards him raising an eyebrow. "he's here? where?" he jumped up off the couch as she pushed him back onto it.

"get out. please." she grinned, only seeing him turn back to the television which was playing the game. the game. "oh my god! i told marcus i would go to the game. shit!" she cursed out to herself.

"hey." kylian made himself known as jesse turned to face him, holding his hand out. she watched as they did that stupid handshake men do. "what's wrong?" he spotted the worried expression on his girlfriends face.

"she told beans she would go to his game, and she's not gone. i'm guessing him and lucia got into a fight?" he asked and she nodded, fixing her lipstick.

"it's like a ten minute drive, it only started.. what? twenty minutes ago? i can still make it." she panicked, jesses laugh not helping in the slightest.

kylian bit down on his lip, trying to hide his laugh as she spun around the apartment. "oh my god. ky it's your birthday, and i'm talking about a game. i'm so sorry." she stressed, laying her head in his chest.

"no, no. it's fine, go get your shoes and we can go. anyways i can see rapha." he grinned down at her, "go." he ushered, smiling as she ran back into her bedroom. "so.. you have a key?" he asked looking towards the door.

jesse nodded, throwing his shoes across the room. "i'm pretty sure we all do.. it's kind of like the place where we all go when we're all in manchester." he added, making kylian furrow his brows.

"who's 'we'?" he asked as jesse tore his face away from the game and looked over at the man who was now also watching the game intently.

"all the england squad. except kyle.. she fucking hates kyle." he laughed out, kylians head turning towards vee smiling as she ran back in. she wrapped her jacket around her body, not dressed to go to a football game..

"i'm so sorry. you don't have to come. i'll literally just run in at half time and tell him i have to go home." she placed her hand on his cheek, smiling at his soft expression.

"and how are you going to get into the locker room at half time belle?" he chuckled, jesse laughing making verity hit him in the back of his head.

"well for starters.. fuck you." he pointed to verity, then leant back in the seat. "and verity always finds a way into the locker rooms. the amount of times we'd come in at half time and she'd just be sat there drawing on the board.. jose hates her."

she laughed out, nodding. "he does." she said proudly, kylian shaking his head and took her hand in his. "okay, jesse.. don't smash anything." she begged, seeing him give her a small thumbs up.

"come on, i love the stadium here.. even though it is falling apart." he added, opening the door for her as she thanked him and hooked her keys around her finger.

"it is. thank you." she turned around and pecked his lips as he shook his head in understanding.

"hey. i have achraf, you have marcus. i get it." he wrapped his arm around her and the two of them walked out of her building, smiling and joking, not even noticing the people crowding around them and taking pictures.

when they are together, it's like they're lost in their own world. they're lost in each other.

-

hope this chapter was okay!
it's just a filler lmao <333