huit

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐
fallen angel
└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

verity's viewpoint

"does my makeup look okay?" i asked the man who was passing me the coffee, a scared look on his face as i spoke. "i won't bite, unless you say it doesn't." i joked and he laughed slightly before nodding and walking away.

i took a deep breath and placed my phone on the counter. "are you ready?" one of the producers popped out from the shadow making me jump.

"yeah, i did okay yesterday right?" i asked, yesterday i did my first lone interview. but it was saka and harry, so i didn't feel nervous. i actually felt the complete opposite.

but now i'm about to interview someone else, and my heart was racing knowing that it wasn't the little sweet boy who sends me videos of puppies, and hides the watermelon from the mason so i can have it.

they passed me my dress, i honestly dont know why i have to sit through hours of makeup and wardrobe when i'm not even on camera..

"let's go!" i heard a voice shout and i fastened the boots running down the hall. running in heels, bad idea. i caught myself and began walking this time.

-

i stood awkwardly holding the microphone as i heard somebody speak into my ear. i swayed on my heels as i watched the doors open, i flattened out my dress as i heard my name and footsteps walking towards me.

"well." i looked up and rolled my neck as my eyes settled on kylian infront of me. "nice to meet you." he held his hand out and i shook it.

i shook my head and looked over at the producer who said two minutes. "you're so stalking me." i teased as he nodded his head.

"oh totally. i didn't know you were doing interviews here." he spoke, leaning on the metal bar separating us.

"i told you. i think i told you.." i thought as he chuckled softly, "you were okay today i guess." i joked, his lips twitching up into a smile.

"okay? i'll take it honestly." he laughed out and i held my notes close to my chest. "you'll be fine. just look in my eyes, it's a respect thing.. shows you have confidence too." he explained, "you've got this." he flicked my chin and i chuckled.

and i did have it.

the interview, although quick, impressed everyone around me. i do have the feeling he gave me extra because of.. well our history. but hey, i'm not complaining.

i took off the mics and pulled the bobble from my hair, running my fingers through it. "told you." i looked back as kylian rested on the door frame.

"what are you doing here?" i asked, walking over as he shrugged. "go meet your team, you just won." i pushed his arm playfully.

"we should go get food." he spoke out making me laugh as he smiled sweetly at me.

"you should go rest, are you not tired?" i shook my hair looking in the mirror, fixing it as he smiled at me.

"no. come on, i just won.. do something with me." he playfully pushed my arm and i rolled my eyes looking back over at him.

"fine." i caved, grabbing my bag and looking over at him. "where are we going?" he grinned widely and shrugged.

"i'm not actually hungry." he spoke out as he linked our arms and we started walking, i threw my head back and laughed at him.

no viewpoint

the pair walked down the street, kylian explaining that game even though verity was there she listened and interacted like she had never seen a game before.

"my goal was pretty good huh?" he asked her as she waved her hand. "hey! would like to see you do it." he teased.

"i'm an amazing footballer, with heels i'd still beat you." she joked and he laughed out, staring at her as she looked up at the stars shining in the sky.

"i can't believe i didn't see you for four years." he spoke out as she snapped out of her daze and looked over at him, nodding.

"i know.. well actually that's not true." she said slowly as he eyed her, "i came to one of your games." she said as his jaw practically dropped.

"and you didn't come say hello?" he placed his hand on his chest, scoffing at her as she laughed. "i am deeply offended verity."

"oh please." she pushed his face away and he joined in laughing with her. "it was two years after, i didn't think you'd remember me. plus, we won and you lost so..."

he shook his head and smiled, "nobody could forget you." he spoke lowly as the two of them walked along the dead street.

she looked up at him and his eyes flickered down to her, a smile resided on their faces as they stopped and kylian sat down on the wall.

verity looked over at the sea, no matter how many times she had saw the sea it always entranced her.. it was just such a beautiful thing to look at.

that's how kylian thought about her.

"vee." his hoarse voice spoke out as she looked down at him, his hands resting on her waist. "i never stopped thinking about you.." he spoke lowly as she looked down, her face growing hot. "you're like a.. good drug?"

she laughed at him, holding onto the railing as she sat down on his lap. his lips twitching up into a smile as he pushed a strand of her hair away, "bit forward no?" he joked as she rolled her eyes.

"shut up." she had a strange surge of confidence, she didn't know if it was because of how comfortable and safe she felt with him, or because of what he had just told her.

but she placed her hand on his cheek as he gripped onto her waist, "kiss me." she whispered against his lips, and in a swift movement he did as she said. his lips against hers, something he has been yearning for, and something she hadn't known she had dreamed off.

as their lips worked together, their bodies tightly pressed together under the stars like it was written for them. his tongue finding it's way inside her mouth, gentle but demanding, not like last time. last time was lust filled, need driven. this time.. this time it meant something.

then all of a sudden the two of them understood why people describe kissing as melting because the way the both of them dissolved into each other was like nothing either of them had ever experienced.

hope y'all enjoyed! thank
you for reading beauties!