sept

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐
fallen angel
└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

no viewpoint

"and where have you been?" bukayo crossed his arms and looked down at the girl who was slumped in the chair.

"how can i feel hungover even though i haven't drank anything?" she asked as he sat down next to her and shook his head.

"you did not answer my question verity." he warned as she chuckled at him, wrapping herself in a blanket. "and why was kylian mbappe commenting on your photo?"

"tolami has to deal with this all the time huh?" she asked as he nodded proudly. "i was exploring the city.. and i bumped into him." she explained as he nodded at her.

"now was that so hard? stressing jack out, poor boy was looking all over for you." he explained as verity laughed at the statement.

"i messaged marcus and told him." she argued as bukayo threw his arms up in the air.

"oh you think rashy is going stop jack going out into qatar in his dressing gown? he was running around tormenting the guests. it was hilarious." he giggled as verity shook her head.

"i can't deal with you people." she covered her face and rested her head on the pillow. "i'm going to take a nap." she mumbled as he nodded and left her alone.

verity was woken up by a ball hitting her head. "oi!" she shouted out in a dazed voice, looking around at who kicked the ball.

"sorry!" jude shouted over as he groaned and pulled herself up and out of the chair. "you want some water?" he shouted and she nodded, rubbing her eyes.

he threw it up and she caught it, taking a large sip before throwing it onto the chair and walking over to jude. "shouldn't you be in training?" she asked and he shook his head.

"finished. waiting for others to get out of massages and that." he spoke as he dribbled the ball with his feet. verity nodded and looked over at the clock.

"ready for the game tomorrow." she playfully punched his arm as he laughed and nodded.

she grabbed her phone from off the table and read her messages, replying to some of her friends as jude waited for the guys.

"who ate all of the muffins? i'm so sick of you fat mother-fuckers." kyle shouted as the guys appeared infront of them.

"calm down kyle." she shouted at him as he sat down in the chair, crossing his arms as john walked behind him holding the car. "oh is this him?" she looked over at marcus who nodded.

"ah!" a high-pitched scream came from bukayos mouth as he spotted the cat, everyone's attention was now on him as they were all laughing. verity cooed at the cat as john held it like a baby.

"oh vee! you can't scare momma jack like that." jack wrapped his arms around her as she shook her head.

"i apologise for my actions, i've taken a long hard look at myself.. and i can only say sorry for hurting you like that grelo." she fake cried as he placed his hands on his chest and nodded.