vingt-quatre

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐
fallen angel
└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

no viewpoint

"kylian!" she shouted over as he smiled at her, his eyes following as she dived back into the water. "come on! get in." she splashed him, feeling a few drops of water hit his chest.

after the bomb he dropped yesterday, he thought the air around them would turn misty. but it was opposite, they both seemed happier. although neither of them said the 'i love you' phrase.

the pair knew it was eventually coming, sure it was still early. and he never believed in the 'when you know, you know' bullshit.. when he saw her again, it was like the universe was telling him that she was it.

don't lose her again, she was the one.

they were meant to be.

"okay! okay, i'm coming." he laughed out as she glared at him, he sighed and shook his head. "you'll be the death of me verity." he swam out towards her, wrapping his arms around her.

"mhm. what a way to go though." she teased, wrapping her arms around his neck. she pressed a kiss to his lips, the whole world was at their feet.. they were invincible.

"so when are you moving to paris?" he asked her, a small laugh coming from her lips. "what?" he laughed out, pulling her closer to him.

she smiled down at him, wiping away the droplets of water from his face. "i don't ever want to leave here." she sighed, throwing herself back into the water.

he shook his head, following her around the lake. "me either." he shouted out, diving under the water. she looked around, trying to find him.

she squealed as he jumped out from the water, throwing her up in the air. "kyks!" she chuckled, looking up at the small waterfall which was infront of her.

"i need to get some sand for bukayo." she told her boyfriend, met with a confused look. "don't ask.. he said he wanted some. i shall get him some."

kylian shook his head, just watching the girl. he smiled to himself, not quite believing this was his life.

-

k

k.mbappe posted to their story!
caption ; mon bonheur🤍

"don't!" kylian shouted out as she held up an oyster, pushing her hand away. "don't even think of it." he warned, rolling his eyes.

"boring." she blew out, throwing the food back onto the plate. "shall we go steal a dog?" her eyes lit up at the thought as he sighed.

"i'd love to be in your mind for a day." he spoke out, looking over the view of the restaurant. "what kind of dog?" he whispered.

"i want a scooby-doo." she answered in a hushed tone, the pair laughing at the thought. "you look so cute." she bursted out randomly.

his eyebrows quirked up at her strange input. "want to go home?" he held his hand out, placing down money on the table.

she rolled her eyes and nodded, "mhm, can we get ice cream?" she wrapped her arm with his, making their way out of the small restaurant.

"so why presenting and making videos?" he looked down at her, taking interest in her career. she bit down on her lip, he loved when she did that.

"i just always wanted to make people laugh i guess. and i liked editing and stuff.. i'm hella smart you know?" she teased, "i started just making videos with my friends.. then i don't know.. i just made a stupid video with jesse and their press team hired me to do more. was it always football for you?"

he hummed in response, "yeah. always." he smiled, she returned it and held tightly onto his hand. "if you were a baller.. position?"

she let out a small breath, narrowing her eyes. "defender. i'd love to break mo salahs arm.. it'd bring me so much joy." she joked, earning a small laugh from the man.

"i can see that." he agreed, pulling her into the hotel. she felt his hands on her waist as they ran towards the stairs. "constantly got me running." he shook his head.

"you started it!" she argued, a smile permanently fixated on her face. "we didn't get ice cream." she scoffed, watching him open the door.

she followed him inside, the table covered in different ice creams. "you don't eat it kylian! how can i eat all of this?" she sighed, grabbing a spoon.

"you're welcome." he pushed her head playful as she smiled up at him. "it's our last day tomorrow. but.. you should come to paris. i want you to see us play."

she rested her head on her hand, looking up at him. "you know this is the most games i've missed? every single game marcus plays in.. i'm there. i was there when we beat you guys." she teased, an eye roll coming from him. "so just because i'm coming and supporting you! if i had to choose.. don't be upset."

he shook his head, cupping her face. "fine. but you're coming?" he inches closer to her. she tilted her head from side to side. "you're coming." he replied, pressing his lips to hers.

"fine.. you win." she wrapped her arms around him, pressing their lips together.

-

just a short chapter !
next chapter or two will be
slow, but we'd get more after that!