dix

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐
fallen angel
└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

no viewpoint

verity skipped happily along the hotel as marcus waved her over, "i've got to get ready, what's up?" she asked as she eyed her carefully.

"ready for what?" he asked placing his hands on his hips, she rolled her neck back as he sat down on the chair. "i have time." he over exaggerated with his hands as she laughed at him.

so she explained what had happened, he knew about them hooking up way back but for some reason she was scared to tell him. if she valued anyone's opinion, it was his. her big brother, her best friend.

so when he smiled and said he was happy for her, she almost burst out crying. he gave her a small hug, ushering her to go and get ready.

she did as he said, running up to her hotel room. her heart dropped though when she arrived, seeing the door on its latch. she slowly opened it, holding tightly onto the hairspray from her purse.

"vee?" she heard a familiar voice call out, her heart still pounding. "put that down." be rolled his eyes as she held the hairspray up to his eyes.

"get out. i'll blind you." she scolded as he grabbed it from her hand with ease and threw it back on the bed. "seriously reiss.. get out of my room." she motioned towards the door.

much like their whole relationship, he didn't listen to her.. he sat down on the bed, turning on the television. she walked over to the socket and unplugged it.

"hey! come on, you're not still mad at me are you?" he raised his eyebrows as she groaned out in frustration.

"reiss, we broke up. for good.. now you can go see all your friends, they have rooms all over the place! just get out of mine, i have plans." she told him, fixing her hair in the mirror. 

"i flew all the way over here, and you're kicking me out? is it for that guy you posted?" he said in an amused voice, as if this was fun for him. this was most definitely not fun for verity.

she rolled her eyes and walked towards the wardrobe, picking out on outfit. "vee." he grabbed her hand and she pushed him away. "okay fine, when this little fling is over.. you're going to come back to me. you always do."

she laughed to herself ignoring him as he laid back on her bed. "get the fuck out reiss." she shouted as he rolled his eyes.

"kiss goodbye?" he teased as she flipped him off, turning back to her closet as she threw the dress down on the bed smiling to herself as reiss chuckled and walked out.

"prick.." she mumbled to herself happily getting changed as she thought about seeing kylian, she was falling and falling fast.

vee sat down at the booth, playing awkwardly with her bracelet as she looked out at the sunkissed sky. resting her head on the window she hummed to herself, reading through the menu.

ten minutes went by, she was still sitting by her lonesome waiting for the frenchman. then another five, and another.. she grabbed her phone and texted him.

no reply.

she bit her lip anxiously, thanking the woman as she set down a coffee infront of her. she sent him another text.. still no reply.

then the minutes turned into an hour, then another one. now she was just a sat girl sat waiting for nobody.. hoping that he'd run inside like out of a movie, apologising and holding a bouquet of flowers.

but this wasn't a movie, and she knew that she should never have gotten attached. why was she sat in a booth  past midnight crying over a boy that didn't even think of texting her to simply say 'can't make it.'

maybe this was her karma..

she let out a hearty sigh, standing up and tipping the woman generously as she gave her a soft sympathetic smile. verity thanked her and began her walk home, the dark moody sky complimented her mood.

she hung her head low as the silence which was normally filled with her and kylians laughter was now just saddening.

verity's short walk home was somewhat exhausting, feeling as if she had just walked for miles and miles. she found herself outside marcus room, but looking at the time she knew it would be selfish to knock.. because he would answer, and sit there comforting her as she sobbed her feelings away.

"how was your date?" she looked up to be met with reiss's smug face. she rolled her eyes walking past him as he watched her walk away, she stopped and looked back at him.

"are you coming?" she asked, knowing that he wouldn't solve any of her problems.. he would actually just make them worse, make her feel worse.

but she knew he could numb the pain for forty minutes, and she would happily take that. he nodded and ran up behind her, attaching his hand to her lower back.

she knew she shouldn't be doing this, she had promised herself she wouldn't allow him back in. now she was here, and he was here.. feeling his lips on hers as he pushed her against the wall all she could think about was kylian.

he should be kylian.

but he wasn't, he pushed her back on the bed. kylian didn't do that, he let her take lead.. let her be comfortable, know that this was what she wanted.. reiss wasn't like that.

but the man she had dreamed about being in this bed with was replaced with the man she swore she would never be in bed with again.

and all she felt was numb.

her phone buzzed on the counter, but she couldn't hear it over the loud grunts and moans that filled her ears.. oh if she only waited a few minutes to make the worst decision she has ever made.

kylian🐢vee, i am so sorry! i passed out after training andslept through my alarm! let me make it up to you, i'm so so sorry mon amour❤️

kylian🐢
vee, i am so sorry!
i passed out after training and
slept through my alarm!
let me make it up to you, i'm
so so sorry mon amour❤️

hope you all enjoyed !
btw i love reiss in rl he's
my bae 🫶🏼