vingt-huit

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐
fallen angel
└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

no viewpoint

liked by virgilvandijk, nunomendes_5 and 351,228 others

VEEBROWN boy fucked me up so bad i changed personalities (the shirt was a dare , i swear💔)

CLICK TO VIEW COMMENTS

TRENTARNOLD66 she actually did it😀

VEEBROWN enjoy europa league you cunt x

MARCUSRASHFORD i don't know what i'm more disturbed by

VEEBROWN i'm having a NERVOUS BREAKDOWN MARCUS

JESSELINGARD forget beans , it's me and you homie

VEEBROWN atp i'll take it

USER they broke up???

NOELLEBRADLEY we should just make out atp

VEEBROWN hottest couple

USER not liverpool

VEEBROWN robbo said he'd send me a bag , gotta get that bag😪

MAYAJAMA men don't deserve women.

VEEBROWN women deserve women #gayrights

  ➾LUCYBRONZE i feel both attacked and seen.

USER mbappes single? i used to pray for times like this

MASONMOUNT L

VEEBROWN this is why chloe left you

NEYMARJR @/noellebradley you don't tell me shit

NOELLEBRADLEY dance your way out of my life x

K.MBAPPE vee, unblock me.
cannot comment, restricted.

-

verity closed the door, panting heavily as she tore off the jacket which was placed over her shoulders. to both her and her friends surprise, she had taken the break up well.

well.. if keeping herself busy so she didn't have a moment to actually think of the break up, then she was taking it well.

"fuck!" she screamed out as her brother appeared from the corner, horror stricken by his sisters shriek. "what are you doing here? you have twenty other siblings to annoy.. why choose me?"

"one. you scared the shit out of me, two. six siblings, twelve is excessive." he bit into the toast, sitting down on her couch as she let out a small groan. "how are you?"

"depressed. happy. bipolar." she retorted, finding a seat next to him as she scrolled through the channels on the television. "what are you doing here anthony?"

"bored." he stated simply, sitting down next to his sister. "so.. you and the frog eater broke up?" he winced, raising an eyebrow as she leant back into the couch.

"i guess.. why are all men so brain dead? i have four brothers.. you think i'd be ready for this. but no." she groaned, letting out a frustrated sigh.

"he don't deserve you anyways. don't settle for anyone other than.. i don't know, hes actually way out of your league." he teased, a small laugh coming from the girls lips.

she tilted her head, laying on her brothers shoulder as she watched the sun shine brighter by the second. "i thought he was different ant.. after reiss i didn't think i'd find someone that actually treat me good.. then he happened. he was so sweet, he just made me feel wanted. then, then he changed."

she moved her thumb across her cheek, wiping away the stray tear which ran down her face. "hey, vee. don't cry over someone who isn't crying over you. it isn't worth it." he wrapped his arms around the girl, giving her that comfort she missed.

"sometimes you're actually alright." she joked, feeling him nip her shoulder. "want to watch the office with me?" she reached for the remote, feeling an odd sense of nostalgia.

in this moment.. she want some heartbroken girl, someone who longed for a person who didn't want her. she was happy.. and for right now. she'd take that.

kylianvee

kylian
vee.. i'm sorry.
answer my calls
i miss you

kylian
i don't want us to end,
i love you
message unable to send

-

sorry i haven't been updating ,
i binged 'drive to survive' and
i'm obsessed. it was a terrible
idea😭