vingt-sept

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐
fallen angel
└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

no viewpoint

"no! because i literally feel like a side bitch. am i a side birch jesse?" vee stressed, pouring herself another glass of wine as jesse stared in horror as he was on his second and her on sixth.

"okay.. no. that's don't make any sense, and i thought he was obsessed with you? he see you naked and run?" he scrunched his nose up in disgust at the thought, an eyeroll coming from the girl.

ever since paris, they had an amazing weekend. it was almost fairytale like, but something just.. changed. and she hated it, she felt like the man she loved was slowly slipping from her fingers.

and why? she didn't even know.

"maybe it's just time to call it quits. i can't go on like this.. it hurts. like physically.. it's painful jess." she felt herself getting choked up, she placed the glass down and rested her head on her friends shoulder. "like.. what did i do wrong?"

he let out a small sigh, wrapping his arms around the girl as she started crying. he hadn't seen her like this before.. even with reiss, she was never like this.

with him, she knew that he wasn't it. that he was just someone to keep her company before she met the one she was meant to be with.. and kylian was supposed to be the one to heal that part of her..

but no, recently he had become more and more like the man she despised.. and she couldn't do it anymore.

"i'm gonna text him." she wiped the tears from her eyes, seeing the worry written on jesses face. "what? i'm just gonna tell him to sort himself out.. or he'll loose me."

"okay. yeah. that seems like a good idea." he spoke out sarcastically as verity grinned brightly and thanked him. "this.." he held his hands out, ready to strangle her.

beauté🤍is it me?

beauté🤍
is it me?

kyks🫶🏾
sorry? you okay vee?

beauté🤍
did i do something wrong?
because kylian i can't go on
like this.

kyks🫶🏾
can we talk about this
tomorrow? i'm not in the
mood right now.

beauté🤍
oh you're not? well i haven't
been in the mood to be treat
like an afterthought for three
weeks but yet.. i've managed.

kyks🫶🏾
you're not an afterthought.

beauté🤍
sure as hell feel like one

kyks
you're not. just.. can we not
do this now?

beauté🤍
just stop treating me like
something replaceable ky,
because you'll loose me..

kyks
fine

beauté🤍
oh, fuck off kylian

kyks
stop being a child because i
haven't given you any attention
for a few days.

beauté🤍
you know what.. i'm done.
don't talk to me, we're done.

restrict this number?
yes| no

-

jesse held the girl as she cried, feeling the emotions she had been pushing down for the last few days all rise to the surface. "why did i break up with him? i sounded like rowley jefferson." she sobbed out.

jesse held a hand over his mouth after hearing her, trying his best to calm her down. she regretted doing it the minute she pressed the button, but there was no going back after that. and that fucking sucks.

this is what love is..

-paris , one month earlier-

"yes. yes. that's perfect, thank you." kylian placed down the phone, his eyes moving towards the girl who was laid back on his bed. a faltered smile was on his lips, feeling a pang of guilt about he was treating her.

well not yet.. but the way he eventually would. a girl doesn't fit into his plan, but he wants her to. god, he wants her to slot in perfectly.. but he had already talked with his parents and agent.

and she had to go.

but he couldn't do it.. he just couldn't do it. why should they get to decide how he lives his own life? what if he's met his soulmate.. but because she's not in the plan right now, because she may 'distract' him.. she has to go?

it's not right. it's not fair.

he's waited for her to be his for years.. and now they're finally together..? this sounds like some shitty movie plot, overused and underdeveloped.

but they were the opposite.

he loves her.. her loved her more than he loved the game he had been so obsessed with. and that scared him.. how could he love someone so much?

how could he have something in the palm of his hand, pushing and directing his life towards one goal.. and she walks into his life and poof.. suddenly football isn't as important as he though.

"kylian, what are you doing." he looked down at her, her plump lips had his name written all over them.. how could he give this up? give her up?

"just thinking." he moved the hair from her face, taking in her beauty, adoring every single inch of her. because they may not have much time left.

"well stop thinking.. and start doing." she teased, wrapping her arms around him tightly, feeling him pull her off the floor and the pair diving back into the bed.

this is what love is..