i dont wanna live in a mans world

Your pov:

"'-it smells great", I looked up to see Adam raising is eyebrows to awsten whos feelings had been made apparent by his rosy cheeks. Awsten jolted up up, walking away. Adam leaned over laughing with a snarl "that was weird, I don't think he likes you much..." whilst rubbing my shoulder "I mean after all he did elbow you in the face... surley he knew it was you" I just nodded and shook his arm of my shoulder... why was he saying these things knowing they'd make me feel bad about myself.

Second lesson came around and awsten was already sat down writing in his book, when he saw me he put his bag on the seat next to him.

Since he didn't want me to sit there I sat by myself near the front. The lesson was boring but I kept on feeling eyes on me, but when I'd look around everyone was just doing their work.

As soon as the teacher dismissed us awsten hurried out of the classroom, even though we didn't talk in the other lessons we'd still walk out together so this felt weird. After elbowing me in the face the least he could do was talk to me. I forgave him for a reason.

Once I got to the canteen even though awsten didn't want anything to do with me, Adam was still there so i was there for him. When I approached Adam was looking at the girls around us like they were prey saying shit like "you just know she's good" and awsten was nodding in agreement but as soon as they noticed me, awsten went vibrant red and Adam said "I was quoting awsten..." awsten looked in disbelief but didn't object.

God I thought I would be safe with these boys but they're just like the rest. I slouched in the uncomfortable chairs feeling disgusted from what I'd overheard.

Awsten was on his phone but Adam was still perving on the girls that walked by, he was never like this before maybe having a boy there to encourage it made him feel more comfortable doing these things... he shouldn't.

Maybe I'm also a bad person for not confronting them about it fully, God. Why can't they just be nice.

The rest of break was Adam just making problematic jokes whilst awsten laughed and I sat feeling sick from what I was hearing.

Jumping up I announced with full eyes "you guys are gross, I dont know you very well awsten...(his own fault :/) but I really thought you were different Adam"

---433 words---

Short chapter xxx