do you feel it too?

Y/n stormed off with the bag flung on her shoulder, god I didn't actually find the jokes funny I was just awkwardly laughing so he would shut up... I guess it was encouraging it though. Do I really care if I lose Adam, I mean I haven't liked him for a while and y/n seems pretty cool if the whole obsessed thing is just Adam being misogynistic and egotistical as he has already shown...

It was time for next lesson so I took the long way to kill some time, once I'd taken the detour I saw y/n sat on a bench outside our building picking at her jacket with her hair messy flowing in her face in the bitter wind.

I approached her as its the least I could do and sat down, she slightly tensed up I didn't say anything until she did, I heard a mumbled "are you actually like the rest of them" pulling the hair away from her face.

I lightly replied "what?" Whilst fixing my fringe. She trailed off continuing to pull on her frayed jacket, "yknow... boys, and their gross obsession with girls but at the same time hating on them..." she seemed to almost carry on with her point but instead she was looking up at me I carried on looking forward as I found it easier to talk to people that way.

I tensed my shoulders and rubbed my arms for warmth since I didnt bring a coat... still not used to the UK weather. Assuring her "noo, I honestly didn't find him funny, and he dropped me in it honestly.... I have a question for you aswell y/n" she smiled and gestured for the question with her hands.

"what happened between you and Adam, I mean it's none of my business but he said something and I want to see if it's true"

She sighed and explained "honestly, I didn't think it was that deep. We were best friends and he asked me out, I didn't want to ruin the relationship so I agreed but I couldn't force myself to like him in that way so I cut it off... why what did he say??"

I hesitated to say it and laughed "yeah something like that aswell" not wanting to make her hate men anymore.

She looked up at me leaning in I didn't face her but looked at her through the side of my eye she whispered "you've got a bug in your hair... May i?" With a light giggle.

I nodded as she leanded in further and delicately took a fly out of my fringe... my heart slightly fluttered as I smelt a powedery warm floral scent and vanilla on her neck.

We exchanged a shy smile, I quickly darted my eye contact back infront of me as I felt my cheeks heat up.
Looking into those genuine (ur eye colour) eyes I couldn't carry on with her not knowing the truth..."you know what, Adam didn't actually-" I blutered out.

Adam appeared behind us and forcefully intruppted "drop you in it??...you two should really get to lesson shouldn't you" he said hovering over me, hands placed on my shoulders roughly pressing down causing discomfort.

As we walked to our lesson I got a notification from Adam:

Adam:
If you tell y/n what i said,
istg I will tell every1
what rlly happened that night"
Read 12:45

---577 words---

Another short one xxx