little lies

Awsten:
I don't wanna sound weird
right now but did you
actually have a family meal
or did you meet up with Adam
its fine if you did don't worry
but I was just wondering
Xx

:You
What?!?!
Adam was at a family
dinner with me but why
Would I ditch you to be
With Adam??? Xx

Awsten:
Oh right
I'm sorry, its just
He sent me a
Picture of you two and
it just seemed that way xx 😅
Read  21:05

I threw my phone across the room, landing on my bed it slid off the edge hitting my wooden floor. I didn't care enough to pick it up, instead I got ready to go for a walk. It may of been a bit late for that but I just had to clear my head honestly.

I threw on a baggy outfit so I wasnt recognisable and quietly left my house, luckily my parents were watching some BBC drama so they were too engrossed to notice.

Leaving my home I walked down the street full of terrace houses only being lit up by street lamps and some light seeping through the curtained windows. As I walked lights slowly started travelling from the living rooms to the bedrooms as day came to a close. Cats were running across the roads to their homes and a faint drizzle began.

The air was crisp and cold, it made me feel slightly better about what was happening in my real life. I began to feel as though none of it was worth it, would it be easier to just drop Awsten and fix my relationship with Adam. All things considered me and awsten haven't had a great start so is that a sign for things to come.

To stop my thoughts I put in my earphones and played loud music, I probably should of been more careful since its late at night and no one knows where I am but honestly it hadn't even crossed my mind. I was too busy contemplating awsten and adam.

~~~~ time skip ~~~~

:You
Hey, sorry
I didn't reply earlier
I just didn't know how
To respond:/ xx
Delivered 12:46

Awsten:

Hii, no its
Completely
Understandable

What you up to at
This time anyways?
Delivered 1:00

I hated doing stuff like this but honestly it was a slight cry for help...

Attached:

Awsten:

What the hell
Are you out at this
Time for?!

--- 407 words---

Short chapter bc I honestly don't know where this is going rn :D xx