Chapter 10: Jiley

A/N: By the way this chapter will be long because this one is how James and Riley became 'Jiley,' but it will be a bit different from the TV Show.

Riley's POV

I yawn. Right now I'm in bed and I'm just thinking about what happened yesterday. What did James want to ask me? And then it hits me. 'Flate' sounds like 'date!' He wanted to ask me on a date! Why didn't I think of that before? I am so stupid. I get out of bed and I get ready for dance. I'm gonna tell him I know what he means.

July 21st 2013
To: James
Hey. I need to talk to you in Studio B today. Meet me there at 6:45.
From: Riley

I sigh as I press send. My phone makes a little whooshing sound and then I stand up to get ready.

"Riley!" My mom calls from downstairs, "breakfast is ready!"

"Okay!" I groan and I go downstairs.

I chomp down my bacon and eggs and I wipe my mouth with a tissue.

"Wow, your hungry," my mom says, "why is that?"

"I'm meeting someone at dance, today," I continue, "so, I need to go early."

"Oohhh?" My mom says, with her mouth full.

"Can you stop being so nosy?" I ask, annoyed.

"Ok, sorry!" She says, in the 'Duh!' tone.

"Ok bye. I need to go now." I sigh and I wave at my mom.

"Wow, ok," she says, "bye then."

I put my plate in the sink and I walk upstairs. I go into the washroom and I hop in the shower.

After I'm done my shower, I change into my clothes. I put on a white tank top with a big, red heart in the middle. I also put on some tights and they're a bit dark. I put on my watch and I leave my hair down, then I grab my bag with my things in it. I'm about to head outside when I hear my phone beep loudly.

July 21st 2013
To: Riley
Okay. See you there.
From: James

I close my phone and I put it in my pocket. Wow, James. You just got this message now? I walk outside and I walk to the studio. When I arrive, I check my watch. It reads: 6:29am. Wow. Am I that early? I walk inside and I see Tiffany, Emily, and Stephanie chatting and stretching near the corner. I also see Miss Kate working in the office. I put my bag in the cubby and I walk up to join them. A few minutes later, I see James and Eldon walk in, and right away I walk up to James and when Eldon leaves, I tell James quietly, "Studio B."

He nods and follows me into Studio B and when we're inside, I start talking.

"You know you told me if I wanted to go on a 'flate?'" I ask him, and he nods. "Well, I know what it means."

"Is that a yes?" He smirks.

"..... Yes," I say slowly.

He smiles, and he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asks, "wait, I'll give you a surprise."

"You know I hate surprises!" I pout, and I cross my arms.

"Okay, okay, I'll take you to a fancy restaurant I know." He says, "meet me at Squeezed tomorrow at 7pm."

"Fine." I say.

James and I walk out and Miss Kate starts the dance practice. The dance practice is like any other dance practice, only I see James wink at me every now and then. I don't know why, but I'm excited and nervous for this date. Well, mostly excited.