Chapter One: Auditioning for A-Troupe

A/N: Sorry my chapters will be short. If you want some longer chapters, then just comment and I'll try my best to.

Riley's POV

Today is the day when A-Troupe auditions start. I look at the clock and realize that it's 6:30 in the morning. Drat. The auditions start at 7:00. Good thing The Next Step Studio is only 5 minutes away.

I get out of bed and brush my hair right away. I only have 20 minutes to get ready. After I was done brushing my hair, I pick my outfit. I pick a turquoise cardigan with a light blue shirt inside. I also pick some ripped jeans and they're also a bit skinny. Then I pack some shorts with a high-low shirt. I put everything in the bag, except for the clothes I'm going to wear, of course.

I wear my picked out outfit. It takes like one minute for me to put on my clothes, because I'm hurrying.

Darn it. I forget to eat breakfast. Whatever. I'll just pack a apple and a banana.

I go to the washroom to brush my teeth. After I'm done brushing my teeth, I get my bag, then I go downstairs and say bye to my mom. I'm going to wear some sneakers.

I run outside and see my best friend, Chloe, walk by."Oh, hey," She smiles at me.

"Hi Chloe, didn't see you there," I say back.

"So, you ready for the auditions?" She asks me.

"I don't actually know," I say, with a smile.

She smiles. A few minutes later, I see the place. "Oh, I think we're here," I say, pointing at a building, that says: 'The Next Step Dance Studio, Auditions Today!!!' I smile. I'm hoping I'll get in.

"I think the door is right there," I say, pointing to a small door.

"Um, yeah, it's the door," She replies back awkwardly. I don't know why.

I open the door and walk up the stairs. "Wow this is a big place," I say to myself, looking around. There's 20 stairs in the building.

I step on the last step and I walked a little deeper in the halls. Then, I finally saw the studio. It looked bright and yellow.

Yeah, this is it, A-Troupe auditions.

A/N: Ok, this is a really short chapter. I'll try to make it bigger next time. I recommend the book The Bet by TNSJiley_Infinity and her sequel The Aftermath. Read her books! She has awesome plot lines!