Chapter 4: WHAT IS HAPPENING

A/N: Hey, the chapter title is so weird, so comment down below  what's a better one. Thanks!

Emily's POV

What is happening? This random girl ruined my sister's solo!! I look at Riley, who looks at Giselle, than the other E-Girls. Miss Kate walks to the new girl and everyone starts mumbling to each other. Riley walks to me.

"Who is this girl?" She asks me, with a frown.

"I don't know, but it's OK." I say, comforting her. I get interrupted by the new girl and Riley looks at me.

"Can I talk to Riley, please?" The new girl says, looking at me. How does she know Riley's name? Maybe Miss Kate told her.

"OK, sure." I say to the new girl. "Um, what's your name?"

"Oh, it's um, Michelle," she says.

"OK, I'm uh, Bella," I say awkwardly. My sister looks sternly at me. "Sorry." I whisper to Riley.

Riley's POV

Did Emily just say her name was Bella? Seriously, out of all the names it has to be Bella? Emily walks away and Michelle walks to me.

"Hey, I'm really sorry for ruining your solo," she says kindly. Maybe she's not that bad.

"No problem." I say, as she smiles.

"Really?"

"Of course. Not that big of a deal." I reply.

"Thanks," she says smiling. Well that was an awkward conversation.

Michelle's POV

The Next Step has a lot of great dancers and I don't know if I'm good enough. I'm really nervous and scared, though. Kate goes to the dance floor and says that we'll do that group again and I can do it whenever I want. Okay...

"Riley, since you couldn't finish your solo, you can start." Miss Kate says, checking the list.

Everyone cheers.

Riley's POV

I'm super nervous. Hopefully nothing ruins my solo this time....

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry, it's sooo short. Hope you guys like it! I recommend the book Expect The Unexpected by @purdy_pandicorns . It isn't about Jiley but it's really good and cute.