Chapter 3: The New Girl

A/N: Hi people! So, another chapter for you.

(Still)

Riley's POV

I hear someone calling and it sounds familiar.

"Is that Miss Kate?" I ask Chloe.

"I don't know," she replies.

Then, James comes in and shouts, "IT'S AUDITION TIME!!!"

"WOOHOO!!" Everyone cheers and runs over me like I'm an ant. Good thing Chloe stayed. I walk slowly towards the door and see everyone warming up. I walk to the E-Girls and say hi. Miss Kate and Chris walk in.

"Welcome to A-Troupe Auditions," Miss Kate says, smiling. "Group 1, we have, Daniel, Giselle, Stephanie, and West."

Everyone cheers. I'm nervous for Stephanie and Giselle. Giselle's such a great dancer and Stephanie, too. Music starts and Daniel goes on the dance floor. After, Giselle starts dancing, and she does stuff that are like she has no bones. She's really flexible. Then, Stephanie starts and does an Aerial cartwheel. An Aerial is a cartwheel with no hands. So, it's basically doing a flip sideways. She does more tricks and then West comes on and does some flips like he has springs in his feet. I can't do that.

"Good job guys!! Next, we have Eldon, Riley, Beth, and James." Miss Kate says. I'm super nervous. I start walking when Emily starts randomly touching my hair.

"What are you doing?" I ask, taking my sisters hands away from my head.

"Do you want your clip to fall out when you're dancing?" She replies, fixing my hair.

I walk towards the dance floor and Kate starts speaking, "Beth, you're up first."

Music starts and Beth starts dancing. She does a bridge and twists her hand over. She messed up and we can't have that.

"5, 6, 7, Riley!" Miss Kate shouts at me.

I start dancing. I'm dancing my best, until someone walks in.

"Um, the auditions are here, right?"

What is happening?

A/N: Hope you like this chapter! I recommend the book Dream Girl || Jiley by @jileyhugs .