Chapter Two: A-Troupe Here We Come!

A/N: If this is a long chapter, then that means that I had a lot of ideas to write. Sorry, I think it will mostly be Riley's POV. And I actually think that this one will be short.

Riley's POV

I see all my friends from B-Troupe that are there. There's Emily, Giselle, Stephanie, James, Beth and Daniel. I wonder where's everyone else.

"Chloe, do you know where to put your bag?" I ask her. "Sorry, I forgot where."

"Oh, I think over there," she replies, pointing to a small cloak-room.

"Ok, thanks." I say to her.

"No problem."

Chloe and I go to the cloak-room and she puts her bag on the hook right beside me. "Um, do you know where everyone else is?" I ask her.

"I don't know, Giselle said that some our friends would be at Squeezed," she says, pointing to the exit leading to Squeezed. "Are you coming with me?"

I nod and we head to Squeezed. There, our other friends are there, chatting, of course, drinking and laughing. It looked fun.

We went to the cashier, before doing something else. Chloe got a Banana and Strawberry juice and I got a Grape and I think Strawberry juice. It tasted good. I go to all my friends and ask them what they're doing. At first, it's really weird because everyone starts staring at me. I'm like, "Hi?" Then everyone starts running to me and hugging me. I actually got surprised about it. "Woah, there people," I say, when they stop hugging me.

I want to go there and hug them back, but there's so much people and it might take like, tomorrow and people will just run away from me. Everyone's like, "Sorry."

I calmly hug them back and I finished my juice. A-Troupe, here we come!

A/N: Hello! I hope you like this chapter! This chapter I a little bit longer than the other one. I recommend the book Unknown Lover also by TNSJiley_Infinity . Her books are awesome so check them out.

Thank you everyone who voted on this story!