Chapter 5: The Solos

A/N: Hey guys! I'm really slow at updating, so I'll go faster. Hope you like this chapter! Jiley will come soon!!

Riley's POV

I walk toward the dance floor as music starts. I do some kind of contemporary dance and I'm trying my best. I look around quickly and I spot this cute boy staring at me. Never mind, that's just James. Wait, did I just say James is cute? Oops. Pretend that never happened. I look at Emily and she's smiling maybe because I'm doing well. At the end of my solo, I'm really relieved because no one came and interrupted my solo, or I messed up.

Emily's POV

Yay! I'm really happy for my sister because she's usually nervous, but she didn't mess up.

"Okay, now let's have Charlie." Miss Kate says.

A boy goes on and starts dancing some breakdancing tricks, and is really good, but I don't know if he's good enough. After he's done, Miss Kate says that someone named Megan is next. She does some gymnastics and only a little bit of dancing. I don't think she'll get in.

Michelle's POV

I'm about to do my solo before Emily and I'm still really nervous. I gently tap Miss Kate's shoulder and tell her that I'm going to start. She nods and music starts. Emily starts walking, but I go first. She glares and looks at Miss Kate as I start. Oh no. She's gonna get mad. I pull out my best tricks and I'm still nervous.

(Miss) Kate's POV

Emily walks to me and puts her hands on her hips madly.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asks, glaring angrily.

"I'm sorry, but Michelle went right away." I say, trying my best to be kind.

Riley's POV

As Miss Kate and Emily are talking, James walks up to me.

"Yo, what's up with your sister?" He asks me.

"Well, she's really mad that Michelle went before her so, she's telling Miss Kate that she should of known." I say, blushing and I'm trying to end the conversation.

"You have a cute blush," James says,
"So, Riley can I ask you something?"

"Sure." I reply, trying to be cool, and I blush even more.

"Do you wanna go on a d- "RILEY!!" Emily shouts at me.

"Sorry." I whisper to James.

I walk away with Emily and she glares angrily at me.

"Why were you talking to him?" She asks.

"Well, uh- uh- he was just asking me a question." I stutter, with no pressure. No pressure at all.

"Well, do not," she says seriously, "because he is a total player."

"Okay, fine." I say, trying to walk away.

A few minutes later, the E-Girls go to Squeezed to take a break for dance. We talk and talk until West comes in.

"Guys, Miss Kate and Chris are about to show who made it in to A-Troupe. Come on!" He says.

The E-Girls run to the studio and everyone is there.

So, here are the people who made it into A-Troupe. Good luck." Miss Kate says, and puts the clipboard on the wall.

Everyone runs to it. Good luck everyone.

A/N: Hey guys! Updating soon! Hope you like this chapter! I recommend the book Anonymous || Jiley by @jileyhugs