Meet the Characters

Meet Riley, James, Emily, Michelle, Chloe, West, Stephanie, Daniel, Giselle and Eldon.

They're all the future members of The Next Step.

Here's all about them:

(A/N: P.S, Every sentence will start with a 'Meet'.)

Meet Emily, mean, bossy and the future dance captain of The Next Step. She also has a group called 'The E-Girls.' It's called 'The E-Girls' because every girl's name ends with a E sound. But her name starts with a E, so she says they're the Emily-Girls.

Meet Riley, Emily's little sister, very kind and I know it's weird, but she always blushes, when she sees a guy she might like. Of course, she tries to hide it, but everyone sees it.

Meet James, you HAVE to know something about him. All I'm saying is: DO NOT FALL FOR HIM. If he likes you, he will try to make you like him back, by dancing so good, just to make you like him. So, DO NOT EVER fall for him. He has also dated a lot of girls, so DO NOT fall for him.

Meet Michelle, the nicest person in The Next Step/A-Troupe. Everyone loves her, except Emily and Stephanie. Very weird, but she's not in the E-Girls. It's because she's new to The Next Step and she is hated by most of the E-Girls.

Meet Stephanie, like what I said, she hates Michelle. She's fashionable and is best friends with Emily and Tiffany. She also wants to be a Triple-Threat. That means she wants to act, sing and to have an agent.

Meet Giselle, she is very nice and kind to others. She's in E-Girls, too. Her name is actually different from the others because her name ends with an L sound, so the E-Girls just call her Ellie.

Meet Daniel, he's a very nice guy. He had a small secret. When he was doing his solo in A-Troupe, he accidentally twisted his ankle. He never told anyone. He always hopes that it will heal, by putting ice on it. He told James before, but he just said, 'Don't even worry about it', just like always. He actually got the solo, so now he's worrying more. If he hurts himself even more badly, James will fill up for him.

Meet Tiffany, of course she's part of the E-Girls. She actually hates Michelle, too. She sometimes is mean, or is gossiping a lot, with Emily and Stephanie because she's friends with them, too.

Meet Chloe, a ballet dancer, who is very kind. She has a small secret like Daniel, too: She works to get money for dance, because her Dad can't give her more money anymore. She has only told Michelle about it, because she trusted her.

Meet West, a Hip Hop dancer. He is very funny and is friends with James, Daniel and Eldon. He always says 'Yo' or 'What's up' to greet people, because he's cool.

Meet Eldon, a dancer who likes Emily. He liked Emily for like 4 years already. Emily knows because he always her out and you know what she says.... No. Always. No. He never gives up. No matter what Emily says about him.