007 Curse of Chucky

"How could I LOVE AGAIN?
How could I ever ask for more?
And to the road ahead
Into a life I can't IGNORE"

one more hour
tame impala

         "dcs! i know you're in there!" the shouting woke calista up the next day as the person banged on the door. she sat up suddenly on the sofa she had slept on, regretting it immediately as pain shot up her left arm. the smell of bleach from cleaning up the blood filled her nose, making her recoil

"fuck!" she cursed loudly, causing john b to wake up. panic felled over the two as they kept their eyes on the door. john b peered out the window carefully, jumping as a person appeared suddenly.

the two fell back as they recognised jj laughing historically "gotcha slick. you should seen your faces. your face was like..." jj continued mocking them but cali turned him out as she fell back down into the sofa.

꧁❦꧂

"i'm just saying, i don't understand why you don't at least try with kiara. she clearly likes you. " jj said as the twinkie drove towards ms lanas. "she's like, oh john b" he moaned causing a scoff from cali in the back.

"is that what she does?" john b asked sarcastically, sick of the boy not letting this go.

"she's sketching about you diving, then she kissed you bro!"

"she kissed me on the cheek. it's not like we were making out. " john b corrected.

"okay, it's rare that i agree with j, but he does have a point." cali pointed out "she has been doing that a lot."

"thank you cee." jj smiled "don't pretend you don't notice. i see it in your eyes. you're like, i kinda like that, and you start blushing and shit."

"i blush?" john b rolled his eyes

"yeah."

"really?"

"like a lot!" cali exaggerated.

jj reached forward and picked up the compass off the dashboard. "hey don't-" john b tried to grab it off him but failed.

"i was just looking at it." jj shoved him off. "i gotta admit, your fathers compass in scooters boat, that's freaky."

"yeah." john b agreed "that's whys were going to talk to ms lana, figure this whole thing out."

"and im sure she would just love to talk to us. it's not like her husband just drowned or anything."

꧁❦꧂

jj slide open the door and cali hopped out at ms lanas. "know what this house looks like?" jj said as they walked up to the small painted house. "whoever lives here smokes too much weed."

as they grew closer, noise came from the house. it sounded like glass smashing or things being fired across the rooms. "bullshit!" a man's voice came from inside.

"maybe we should come back, it's a little too soon." jj said as they stopped at the side of the house.

"no, no, shut up. shut up jj." john b continued walking slowly towards the house, leaving the reluctant two trailing behind him.