009 Graves n Gold

"Could you tell where my head was at when you found ME?Me and you went to hell and back just to find PEACEMan, I thought I had everything, I was lonelyNow you're my everything, I was LONELY"

at when you found ME?
Me and you went to hell and back
just to find PEACE
Man, I thought I had everything, I was lonely
Now you're my everything, I was LONELY"

hell n back
baker

    "that's not gold." pope said defeatedly as he saw the large envelope that kie handed john b.

"holy shit." john b stared it as kie got out of the grave. "this is from my dad."

"code red." jj panicked as the heard the sound of a engine approaching. "code red. square groupers! square groupers!"

"go go go!" kiara yelled as they ran around the side of the stone structure.

"it's the guys who robbed your house." jj said as they all crouched down.

"not again!" cali sighed heavily.

"lights!" pope hissed, causing them all to panick to turn off their torches.

"john b! your light!" kiara panicked as johnb struggled to turn it off. the brakes of the cart squeaked as it came to a stop.

"i see something!" a man's voice yelled

"guys." cali panicked, bringing her head to her hand to stop them from shaking.

"do you think it's them?" kiara asked as jj and pope looked out from the side.

"homies got a gun." jj said quietly.

"screw this." kie simply said, standing up and running straight. the four other pogues quickly got up, running along with her. they could hear the men shouting as they spotted the pogues.

they approached a large metal fence. jj dropped down, boosting cali up to help her since one of her arms wasn't strong enough to pull her up. she dropped down on her feet and began running down towards the twinkie with the others. the headlights of the cart grew closer, lighting up the path. "guys, i'm stuck!" pope yelled after them.

the pogues looked back to see pope still on top of the gate, his shorts twisted around one of the metal bars at the top. they skidded to a halt, yelling at the boy to hurry up. kie ran forward, trying to pull the boy down. jj grabbed the gun out of his pocket, ready to shoot at the men.

"no. pope don't move, okay?" jj instructed as he aimed the gun.

"you're gonna rip it!" pope panicked as he felt his shorts tearing.

"you're fine. come on!" kie replied as she helped the boy. poor slide down, leaving his long shots hanging of the gate.

"nice one!"

"hurry!"

"it's a little tootsie roll!"

"come on!"

they all ran back to their van, laughing as pope brought his hands down. they all piled in and john b slammed down on the peddle.