016 to going full kook

"I'm so high at the momentI'm so caught up in thisYeah, we're just young, dumb and BROKEBut we still got LOVE to give"

I'm so caught up in this
Yeah, we're just young, dumb and BROKE
But we still got LOVE to give"

young, dumb & broke
khalid

"you got rope?" john b asked the pogues as they drove down the dark road towards the crain house, in hopes of turning filthy rich overnight.

"got it." pope checked it off as he picked up the long line of rope.

"grappling hook?"

"yes actually, i carry one around with me all the time." cali said sarcastically. "no, we don't have a grappling hook!"

"we're not batman." pope chimed in as the van stopped outside the old house.

"pulley?" john b continued down his list.

"check." kie smiled

"dark clothes?"

"got it." sarah answered for them all.

"flashlights?"

"check." jj handed them each a torch.

"alright. good, we're ready."

"let's go." kiara sighed, edging her way towards the door as john b hopped out of the drivers seat.

"let's go get rich guys." jj smiled

"yeah. hell, yeah." kie grinned.

"let's go boys." cali fixed the bandanna on her head.

"and girl." kiara added, looking to sarah.

"let's get to it!" pope said as john b opened the door.

"wait wait." john b stopped them all before any of them could actually exit the vehicle. they all looked at him worryingly. "i wanna say thank you, guys. seriously. it means a lot to me that you're here tonight."

"always." kiara shook her head lightly, smiling at the boy.

"of course man." pope nodded as they handshaked.

"alright, we done with this circle jerk?" jj asked jokingly after a moment of john b and sarah staring at each other. "can we go do this?"

"yeah, this is very extra." cali sighed, sitting up and jumping out of the van.

"let's go get that wheat in the water." pope followed her out.

"weed? i'm up for weed." jj said as he got out.

"wheat. i said wheat." poor corrected

"ladies first." kiara said, stepping back from the stone wall, letting sarah go first. once sarah was over, kie crouched down, holding her hands down to help cali get over. cali breathed in sharply as she climbed over the wall. despite the boost from kiara, it still hurt a great deal to pull herself up and over with her shoulder.