017 found family

"Nothing about the way that you were treated ever seemed especially ALARMING 'til nowSo you tie up your hair and you SMILE like it's no big deal"

ever seemed especially ALARMING 'til now
So you tie up your hair and you SMILE
like it's no big deal"

matilda
harry styles

"so they keep money out here?" pope asked as they drove down a long road, an odd ran down house along side it.

they had went to the pawnshop, looking for cash for the gold, where jj lied, trying to get the best deal they can. they ended up with half price of what it was worth, which was still plenty, and the woman in the shop wouldn't ask questions about where they had got it. the only catch was that they had to go to the warehouse where they would have that amount of money.

"that's what she said." jj told them. cali snickered, tapping jj while laughing.

"that's what she-" the two began at the same time

"stop." pope cut them off.

"i've never even heard of resurrection drive." sarah said from the passenger seat.

"cause your rich." jj sighed

"you've never heard of it either." kie furrowed her brows at the boy.

"thank you." sarah smiled at the girl.

"there's nothing but weeds back here." kie said as she looked out the window, large trees and plants lining the road.

"alright, just cause it's just weeds, didn't mean it's like..." jj tried to defend the road but was unsuccessful.

a siren went off a few times as a black car approached them. "cops?" cali said, sitting up and looking out the back window. "out here in the middle of nowhere?"

"god! are you kidding me?" jj yelled in frustration.

"what did we do?" sarah panicked as john b slowed down the van, pulling in to the side of the road.

"why are we getting pulled over?" pope asked.

"stash that." john b looked at jj, referring to the large melted down gold nugget he was holding.

"chill guys!" kiara tried to calm them down.

"i hate cops." jj hissed as he stuffed the gold into his bag.

"did you bring the gun?" john b asked him.

"no. okay?" jj defended himself as he wrapped the gold up in a cloth. "everybody told me to leave it back at the place."

"thank god." kiara sighed with relief. "please, everything else in your bag."

"i am! i am, alright?" jj rushed, pope bending down to help him.

"hurry!" cali hissed at the panicking two boys

"how much weed do you have on you, bro?" kiara asked as jj emptied his pockets quickly into the bag before stashing in the seat.