015 forgive but don't forget

"Oh I am just a KID
I'm afraid of the dark
But I'm obsessed with IDEAS
One day I'll go far"

kids
nick rattigan

"code red!" pope called out as the two girls walked to the dock. cali had stayed at kiaras house that night, her parents weren't happy but cali figured it was better than staying at the chateau.

"what the hell is going on?" kiara asked as they stepped onto the boat carefully.

"jj and john b conked out in the marsh. they need a tow."

"and you need us for that why?" cali questioned

"we need yous for mechanical." pops shrugged as he started the hms pogue back up.

"mechanical." kiara sighed as they drove out towards the marsh.

꧁❦꧂

"john b and jj are up in the alp." pope told them as he pulled up beside the bigger boat.

"can't you guys do anything without us?" kiara asked as they got ready to jump over.

"i think we all know the answer to that." cali let out a light laugh. once she was over onto the boat, she offered her hand out and help kie jump over.

they walked in to where john b and jj were both bent down over the engine. "what happened?" kiara asked

"uh, the alternators, uh, not alternating anymore." jj said looking up at the pair.

"it's not charged." john b sighed.

"did you check the plugs?" kiara asked, walking over towards them.

"no. no, you should check em." jj handed her the spanner and cloth. "give it a whirl."

"you guys are useless." kiara sighed as the two boys walked out of the hut to let cali in.

"hold on," cali said after a moment of expecting. "there's no plugs."

"what?" kiara looked closer before shouting out to the boys. "uh...is this a joke? there are no plugs, like at all."

"sayonara!" john b yelled before there was splash of water.

"the fuck?" cali said as the two girl stood up and ran out to see the two boys swimming over to the hms pogue which was already a few yards away.

"john b!" a familiar voice came from below deck as someone banged on the hatch. "john b let me out!"

"is that...?" cali asked cautiously as kie bent down and opened the hatch, pushing it forward to reveal sarah cameron.

"what the hell?" kiara groaned as she saw the girl.

"what? wait." sarah climbed up as cali and kie ran forward towards the back of the boat, towards the boys.

"guy!" kiara shouted.

"are you serious?" sarah came running up behind them.

"you joking? come back!" cali yelled

"get your asses back here!" kiara shouted as they climbed onto the boat.