Safty?

Stella couldn't believe what Carver just said to her. No... yelled at her. She was in shock. What does she do now? Does she find Kelly or does she just cry? She decided she was going to just go to her office and do some paper work to take her mind off it. But that didn't work. The moment she sat down she started crying hysterically. She didn't even notice when Gallo and Ritter entered the room and asked if she was ok. She also didn't realise she was in the corner in a ball crying. She just kept repeating to her self that she wanted Kelly and needed him to calm her down. She did realise that Gallo had told Ritter to find Kelly while he calms her down... or at least try to.

Ritter was running round to try and find Kelly as he didn't know where Kelly was. He found him on the app floor with Brett talking to a guy. Ritter hung about for a bit till the guy left and went up to Kelly. "Hey Ritter, what can I do for you?" Kelly asked a bit confused as him and Ritter don't really talk. "It's Stella" Ritter said as he watched his eyebrows furrowed with concern. "Something wrong. Gallo is with her now, but she just kept saying 'I need Kelly, please find Kelly' so I thought it would be best to find you" Ritter said a bit panicked and he had never seen Lt. Kidd like this. No one had. Well except her husband of course since he was the only one who knew how to calm her down in these situations.

Once Kelly heard that she was upset he rushed to her office knowing she'd be there or his office. Once he saw her in the corner even he felt guilty that what ever made her this upset, he couldn't stop it. His heart hurt seeing his wife like this. He came next to her and sat down and just hugged her knowing that she wouldn't want to talk but he also knew that she needed him. He looked and gallo and Ritter and told them to got Boden as something in the firehouse must of made her like this as when they left home that morning she was fine and her usual happy self. Kelly just kept hugging her knowing that most likely would help just like it did for her nightmares she's been having about the RPG situation.

Once Boden turn up Stella was calm enough to tell them what happened. Granted she felt really guilty and upset with her self but the two men told her that it's ok to be upset and what ever made her feel that must of been bad as she was a happy person normally. "It was carver. He yelled at me and told me that we aren't his family and he hates it here but only just stayed here as he has feelings for me. He also brought up grant and said 'no wonder he done that to you! You deserve it.' I just couldn't handle it anymore and broke. I'm so sorry Chief."

"No Stella.. this isn't your fault, it's mine. I told you to take him on and you did and he has taken it to far now but bring up grant. I'll talk to him don't worry. But for now you need a break so I'm taking the firehouse out of service for an hour so we can sort this and so you can have your husband by your side. And I don't want to argue over it, I'm doing it!" Boden then walks away to go take the house out of service and to call a meeting between him, Lt. Severide, Lt. Kidd and Carver.

"I have called you all here because-" Boden was cut of by Stella trying to breath but she just couldn't and once he looked up he saw it. Carver chocking Stella. Kelly wasn't here as he was on the app floor talking to a guy from a call but Boden thought he could handle it. "CARVER GET OFF LT KIDD RIGHT NOW!" Boden yelled but it didn't stop him. Boden then rushed around his desk and pulled carver off Stella making Stella fall to the floor. In that split second Kelly walked in and looks at the room and sees Stella on the floor coughing and Boden stood between her and carver and put two and two together. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" Kelly yelled while by Stella's side. "Sam Carver here just got fired for assaulting a Lt. That's what happened! KYLIE CALL CPD!" Boden yelled and Kylie just nodded and was in the phone within the second.

Once CPD got statements and Brett and Violet checked Stella to make sure she was ok, Boden sent Stella and Kelly home so they could rest and be 100% by next shift. "But chief-" Stella started "no Stella go home. Please" Chief insisted. Chief also gave Stella a big dad hug and told her that now she's safe and nothing bad will happen to her again. With that she finally felt safe at work. After a long couple weeks she finally felt safe again at work...

||||||||||||
Thanks to my friend Leah with the help in this book hopefully I can stay motivated this time!!
Give me ideas please!