Flaskback?...

Once next shift came, Boden had made Stella go on desk duty so she could have a break. Although Stella wasn't happy but she didn't want to argue with Boden so she agreed. With this plan Kylie could have a close eye on Stella just in case.

Kylie looked up towards Stella as she heard a noise. She didn't know what was happening but she saw Stella with her eyes tightly closed and her hands covering her ears. Kylie got up and went to Bodens office and told him, he rushed over to Stella and told Kylie to find Lt.severide. Kylie was rushing around the house and Herman took notice of the girls panicked face and asked her what was going on. All she said is she needs to find Lt. Severide right now. Herman told Kylie that he was in his office so she ran there. Once Kylie got there severide was confused but once he heard Stella's name and that she was in a panicked state he ran to the bull pen to see what was happening.

Once he saw Stella he knew what was happening and motioned for Boden to move so he could help her. Kelly took Stella's hands into his and kept trying to make her open her eyes but all of a sudden Stella started screaming and crying so Kelly went to a last resort and took his shirt off and held her as he knew that skin to skin contact always helps Stella when she's like this. Almost instantly she calmed down. Boden then told Kelly to take Stella home. Stella being Stella refused and tried to convince them she was ok to stay at work. Boden wasn't buying it though. He knew that Stella needed a proper break from work so she can clear her head. Kelly agreed with Boden and took Stella home.

The second they got into the car Stella burst out in tears and was blaming herself for making everyone miserable. Kelly started driving home when Stella jumped out while they were going 50 mph. Kelly stoped as quick as he could and jumped out the car looking for her.
Then he saw her....

|||||||||||||||||||||
Sorry??........