I cant..

Kelly hasn't moved. Not since the news of his wife's death came across him. "WILL SHES AWAKE! I DONT KNOW HOW BUT SHES AWAKE!" "Who?" "Stella Severide! She's asking for her husband!" Will looked at Kelly and back at the nurse. "Take him" will said pointing at Kelly. "Follow me!" The nurse said. "Ok." Kelly replied Not believing what he was hearing.

"Stella.. your awake.." Kelly said slowly walking into the room. "Yea I heard what happened. I'm so sorry Kelly!" Stella said breaking down into tears. "Come here" Kelly said while hugging here "MOM! YOU AWAKE!" Bella yelled running to her mom and dad hugging them like her life depended on it. In the corse of 3 weeks a lot has happened.

A couple months later

"MOM? WHERES MY BACKPACK?" Bella yelled from her room it was the first day back to school after the summer and Bella was exited to see her friends again. "I have it! I'm packing your lunch!" Stella yelled back at her. "Oh! Thanks mom!" Bella said with the biggest smile on her face. "You exited?" Stella asked "yea! I've missed Annabelle soooooo much!" Bella was definitely happy about school again. Even after the many months it took to convince her to go. "Ok go get in the car!" Kelly said.

After school Bella and Anna went to the fire house to do homework and see their parents. All And all it was a good day. That's was until someone shew up and no one was happy to see them. Especially Stella and Bella..

|||||||||||||||||||
Cliffhanger!!!!