Big news

The next day, Stella and Kelly sat Bella down and explained everything. They explained things about grant and 51's reaction. Bella seemed to get along with Kelly really well which made Stella happy as all she wanted was her daughter and husband to get along. They also asked Bella if she'd like Kelly to adopt her and for him to be her dad. She was excited and immediately said yes. So by that afternoon Kelly had became a dad and Bella had a dad! Bela was so happy with this but when they got home she asked to talk to Kelly in her room without Stella.

Once in her room she asked him an important question "can I call you dad?" Bella asked him unsure what he'd say. " of course you call bells! How about we surprise your mom with it?" " okay!"

They walked back out to the kitchen and Bella started eating an apple but she had to cut it up first and 'accidentally' cut herself. "DAD! Can you get me a band-aid please?" Bella asked "of course here!" Kelly said giving her the band-aid. "WAIT! DAD? DID SHE JUST CALL YOU DAD!?" Stella shouted. "Yes, yes I did!" Bella said smoothing out her band-aid on her finger like it was nothing. "WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?" Stella asked still in shock. "Uhhhhh a couple mins ago why?" Bella was concerned her mom would be mad at her. "Are you mad at me?" Bella was nearly crying. "No! No im not mad im happy!" Stella said giving her daughter a big hug. "Come here you" Stella mouthed to Kelly as they shared their first hug as a family. Stella was so in love with the family she has now and she knows nothing can come in between them. She also cant wait to go on holidays and just spend time together.

||||||||||||||
Worry's its short I've had a hard week! Anyways