Who?.

After a couple weeks Stella was back on shift and she hadn't had any flashbacks or nightmares since the incident in the bull pen. Stella was relieved to say the least.

Stella was at the squad table talking to Kelly when she saw a girl around 13 years old walk up the drive way. She went to go see how they could help this girl and see if she was ok. "Hey! Can we help you sweetie?" Stella said with a warm smile on her face. "Yea, I'm looking for a Stella Kidd please?" The girl said smiling. "That's me! How can I help you?"Stella said even more confused. "Hi I'm Bella! I'm your daughter.." Bella said looking in her backpack "no.. I- follow me." Stella said walking to her office with the girl behind her.

Once in her office Stella sat on the bed and waiting for Bella to find what ever she was looking for in her back. After a couple seconds Bella pulled out a sheet of paper and gave it to Stella. Stella looked at the sheet of paper and it was Bella birth certificate and it had Stella's and grants names on it. She knew that this is her daughter. The one she's been looking for. Stella stood up and wrapped her arms around the girl only now realising how underweight the girl is. "Come on I Need to introduce you to a bunch on people!" Stella gave the girl a warm smile. "Hang on you stay here I'll be back." Stella said walking to Bodens office.

Knocking on the door Boden granted access to Stella and gave her a weird confused looked. "Chief, could you call a meeting? Please?" Stella said with a smile on her face "of course, yea." Boden then grabbed a radio that's connected to the speakers calling for a meeting in the briefing room as everyone started walking in. Stella went back to her office and was talking to Bella when Boden came in and said everyone's ready and looked at Bella confused as he doesn't know who she is. "Ok, thanks chief!" Stella smiled then gave Bella a nod to signify thats ok.

"Ok so your all probably confused why I asked for chief to do this but there's some one I want you all to meet." Stella then waved Bella over and she walked in and looked at all the facing in the room who are just staring at her. "This is Bella, my daughter. I'm sorry I never told you guys but I didn't know where she was. But today she found me." Stella looked up and saw Kelly's face and he had an angry but supportive face on. "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US KIDD!" Herman yelled at her pissed off. "I'm sorry. I didn't know how-""NO YOU JUST HID IT FROM ALL OF US" Herman cut her off. "I'm really sorry.." Stella looked done at the ground trying not to cry. "Lt. Kidd go home please" Boden said "yes chief.." Stella said bringing Bella out with her. "Look I know we are all upset but right now Kidd needs our support not our criticism. Understand?" Boden said with a storm face on. "Yes chief" everyone yelled in unison. "Ok then" Boden said walking back to his office.

"Yea and that's why I became a firefighter" Stella smiled while her daughter face looked so intrigued in why she became a firefighter. "Cool!" Bella smiled at her mother "I'm sorry mom.." Bella looked down at her hands "oh baby, why you sorry?" Stella sat in-front of her daughter taking her hands in her own. "Your family are mad at you all because of me.." Bella said wiping tears from her eyes. "No their just confused that's all. I promise you they'll like you soon." Stella gave her daughter a reassuring smile. "Who was the guy with the grey hair at the back?" Bella asked her mother. "That's Kelly, my husband. You'll meet him soon I promise I just need to talk to him." Stella explained to her child. "Okay." Bella smiled. 'Her smile looks like mine..' Stella thought to herself. "Let's go home? Yea?" Stella said. "Yea, home.."

||||||||||||||||
So.... Stella has a child now... yay!!!!