What if?..

(Bold = nightmare)

Knowing she was safe helped but know that grant could get out of recovery soon scares Stella. Question in her head like 'what if he comes after me?' 'What if he hurts Kelly?' But when these awful questions do come she pushes them away.

Now their in the car on the way home and these questions are in her head and she is just looking out the window. Knowing that if grant shows up what happens to her? What happens to Kelly? Their marriage? She's scared Kelly will leave her... or even die. But she knows Kelly will protect her but who protects him. She knows she has to and if it comes down to it she'll have to go back with grant. She doesn't want to but anything to keep Kelly safe. "Hey what you thinking about baby?" Kelly asked her knowing what she's thinking about. "Grant. You. Me. Carver. Everything.." Stella looks down at her hands knowing that of something happens it's her fault. "Well we're home now, safe and if anything happens I'm here for you stells." Kelly's reassuring word definitely helped.

Once inside the loft Stella goes straight to their room to get into her PJs and takes off all her makeup and takes down her hair. 'Why does he love me? I'm not even attractive and all I do it put him in danger..' "Stella honey stop thinking that, please!' Kelly told her leaning against the bedroom door. "Did I say that out loud?" Stella questioned Kelly. "Yea.. come on get into bed I'll join you once I'm in in my PJs." Kelly told her and she listened and climbed into bed but waited for Kelly so she could cuddle him. Kelly then joined her in bed and she practically jumped into his arms and held onto him for dear life. "I'm right here, nothings going to happen to you I promise." Kelly whispered to her before she fell asleep. Little did she know it was a nightmare full sleep.

"STELLA, where are you?" Grant yells for her from the app floor. "I-I'm here... grant what you doing here?" Stella was confused. After so many years why now? And why when Kelly wasn't here. "I'm here to take MY wife home.. come on!" Grant grabbed her and all of 51 was just stood there watching. Even Kelly was there 'I thought he wasn't here..' Stella was confused as Kelly wasn't helping her. " oh Stella?" Kelly said "I'm filing for a divorce.. I love someone else now" Kelly finished while looking next to him. Renee. Of all people, Renee. "No... please someone help me.." Stella cried for them to help her but all of 51 just laughed at her and didn't help her.

"No one ever liked you Kidd, we just pretend to. Sorry?" Cruz said while laughing with the rest of squad. "NO! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" At this point Stella was begging them to help her but no one would-

"STELLA WAKE UP, HONEY!!" Stella's eyes shot open. She looked around realising that she was at home with Kelly and that it was just a dream. "Kelly, it was horrible you were all stood there and you were with Renee and no one was helping me and grant was taking me away and you said you were going to divorce me and-" "Stella calm down babe, your ok now." Kelly just held her head to his chests so she could hear his heart beat and know that she was in fact, home and safe with him. "Will this ever stop Kelly? I just have nightmares all the time now.." Stella looked at him with tears in her eyes and got out of bed to the kitchen for a glass of water. A couple minutes later Kelly dragged her back to bed so they could have some form of sleep.
Little did they know this was just the beginning...

|||||||||||||||||||||
Sorry if the spellings really bad it's late but I wanted to write soooooo I did! BYEEEEE

My Protector - stellaride storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें