Day out

Now Stella was better her and Kelly decided to go out and spend the day with Bella. They ended up at the beach! Bella had never really been to the beach as her dad was very controlling but now she had Kelly and her mom to look after her. Chicagos beaches weren't very big but they still memorised Bella.

"Omg! This place is amazing! Look the waters so blue and there's so many people!" Bella was very happy to be there but also very scared. What if someone took her? But she made sure she was going to have the best time ever. Kelly then walked Bella to the sea and they spent hours splashing while Stella was tanning in the sad. "Hang on I Need a Drink stay here Bella" Kelly said while getting out.

"Hey, what's your name?" A Middle aged man asked Bella. "Beatrice. Why?" Yes Bella lied to the man but the less he knew the better. "Just asking why don't you come with me?" He said grabbing her arm. " HELP HELP!" Bella screamed hoping people would look and see what was happing. "Hey what's going on? You ok sweet?" A woman with blond hair came over. "No,I don't know this man help me please I want my mom and dad." Bella said In a frantic state. "Sir get off the child." The woman said. "Fine!" The mad yelled while letting go of Bella and swimming off. "Come on I'll follow you to your parents." The lady said while pointing to the sand. "Ok" Bella said going to the shore and trying to find Stella and Kelly in the sea of people. "There they are!" Bella pointed at her mother and step dad. "MOM! DAD!" Bella yelled while running to Kelly's arms shaking. "Hey bells! You okay what happened?" Kelly asked worried. "A man tried to take her. She's ok just scared." The woman said with a smile on her face. "Ok thank you" Kelly said waving the woman goodbye while she walked away.

"And that's what happened." Bella said staying at the sea. It had been a couple hours and the sun was Settings no Bella had just finished evoking what had happened earlier that day. "Oh baby, I'm so sorry how about we get ice cream and head home?" Stella said while looking at her daughters face. "Okay..." Bella was still really in shock of the whole thing.

Once home, Bella got into bed hoping to sleep the day away. Unfortunately something happened during the night that no one wanted. Nightmares... of everything. Being taken, her mom dying, Kelly dying, her dad finding her. Everything. Stella during the night was upset that she couldn't help her daughter at all. All she could do was be there for her.

||||||||||||||||||||
New chapter ✨