Oh no..

One sunny Chicago morning Bella was helping Kelly with breakfast as today was a big day.. STELLAS BIRTHDAY! Stella walked out hers and Kelly's bedroom door and all of a sudden went really pale. She looked like a ghost. "Stella, you okay?" Kelly asked a bit concerned. "No-" Stella ran to hers and Kelly's bathroom and Kelly ran after her, wonder what was going on.

"Stella, hun? You okay?" Kelly asked worried. "NO YOU THINK IM ALRIGHT!?" Stella yelled at him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry baby.." Stella said crying as she was super upset with herself. "No hun it's okay don't worry!" Kelly said bring Kelly to her chest and he felt his shirt getting wet from her tears. "Hun you on your time of the month?" Kelly asked already knowing the answer. Throwing up, emotions all over the place.. it all made sense. "Yea, I didn't want to tell you. I'm sorry don't be mad at me!" Stella was panicking as grant would always be mad at her when she got her period. "No hun I'm not mad at you! Come on let's get you to bed.. we can celebrate your birthday when you feel better!" Kelly suggested. "Okay, I'm really sorry Kelly!" Stella said still crying but lucky was calmer now.

Once Stella was in bed and asleep Kelly when back to see Bella to make sure she was okay. "Is mom okay dad?" Bella asked worried as she never seen anyone let alone her mom like that. "Yea she's okay just sick. How about we put this in the fridge for when she gets up?" Kelly asked knowing how hard Bella worked on this. "Yea! We need to make mom feel better not worse." Bella then put the food away and say on the coach and picked a movie for her and Kelly.

Half way through the movie Kelly hears movement from their room and he hears Stella being sick again. He got up and ran to their bathroom and held Stella's hair back. "I'm sorry hunny, just let it out." Kelly said rubbing her back to try and calm her down. Once she was done she started having a panic attack as every time she's sick she gets PTSD to when she was with grant and he would hit her after she was sick as then they couldn't have s*x.  "Stella ,babe, I need you to calm down ok breath with me." Kelly then started doing a breathing pattern and Stella followed it and eventually fell asleep on the bathroom floor. Kelly picked her up bridle style and placed her in bed and went back to Bella.

Stella stayed asleep for the rest of the day and Kelly and Bella watched movies and done a lot of bonding thing during the day. Kelly felt bad for missing so much of her life that he wanted to make up for it, and for the fact that he was one of the first males she's ever trusted.

|||||||||||||||
Soooooo..... what do you think? Stella's bday certainly wasn't a good one but we've all been there haven't we? Kk cya!!