Can we talk?.

Once Bella and Stella got home, Stella took Bella to the spare room and told Bella to take a nap as it had been a hectic day for both of them. Bella agreed and fell asleep alimony instantly.

Stella then wonders back to her bedroom and just broke into tears. She was so confused about the whole thing and was also worried what Kelly would say to her. She was overthinking the whole thing and started ti think that Kelly would divorce her adm she couldn't let that happen. While sitting in the end of the bead with her head in her arms and knees pushed up to her chest she heard something but didn't know what it was so didn't react. "Stell?.. what's wrong?" She heard a faint voice."Kelly? I'm sorry. I'm sorry I never told you about Bella and I'm sorry I lied to you-" " Stella calm down I'm not mad at you,yes I'm confused but I could never be mad at you." Kelly gave her a reassuring hug and kept whispering sweet nothings into her ear while she calmed down.

"Sorry. I don't know what came over me." Stella apologised to Kelly for the hundredth time that night, every time Kelly would respond with something song the lines of 'it's ok, It wasn't your fault' but Stella never believed him. " the night I had Bella was horrible. It was cold and I was in the streets, grant had kicked me out and I had no where to go..  I was still in the Fire academy at this point I had no friends and it so happens that that was the night Bella wanted to come out. I ran to the hospital as fast as I could I was still 2 miles away when I went into labour. I was scared i didn't know what to do. I was so tempted to leave her there on the streets but I didn't after I gave birth to her I looked at the time so I could tell the doctors and I ran to the hospital. My legs hurt so bad it was the worse pain ever. Worse than the stupid RPG scene.. when I got there I told them I couldn't and shouldn't keep her and she'd be happier without me. And in the last 13 years not one day went past that I didn't think of her. 3 years ago I started looking for her again but I got no where, well till know i guess." Stella looked at Kelly then looked back at her hands."now you know everything.. if you still want to leave I totally understand, I wouldn't blame you." Stella started to cry and Kelly reassured her that he wasn't going anywhere. And with that Kelly and Stella decided they'd take Bella in and give her the best life they could.

|||||||||||||
HEHEHEHEHE SORRY NOT SORRY