Where is she?..

After a couple weeks Bella was back to normal. Yes, there were nightmares but she was finally happy again.

After a long day Stella and Kelly were asleep in his quarters as Bella was in Stella's. Kelly woke to the feeling of movement. When he look at Stella who was laying on top of him he saw her clinging to his shirt and whimpering. He looked closer and saw she was still asleep. This meant one thing, she was having a nightmare. "Stella honey, wake up.. come one babe" Kelly said while shaking her softly to wake her up. Stella's eyes then shot open and she was now sobbing. "Kelly?" Stella asked as she couldn't see him as it was dark. "I'm here baby I'm right here.." Kelly said while rubbing her back trying to calm her down. "Kelly, is bella okay?" Stella asked scared of his answer. "Yea she's ok, remember she in your office. Now what was your nightmare about?" Kelly asked her, to see if she would tell him. "Grant, he killed bella and there was nothing I could do.." Stella said while tears threatened ti spill out of her eyes. "Oh babe bellas ok. Come on I'll show you." Kelly said while sitting up and taking Stella's hand.

Once they reached Stella's office Stella sat on the bed next to Bella and stroked her hair. In her sleep, Bella smiled and woke up. "Hey mom, is it morning already?" Bella asked slightly confused as it was still dark out. "No baby I just wanted to see if you were ok. No then go back to sleep." Stella said smiling at her daughter. "Ok love you mom.." Bella said while drifting back to sleep. "I love you too baby.." Stella said while silent tears fell down her face. "I always will.." Stella whispered.

After a couple minutes Kelly and Stella went back I his office and laid down again. "I love you Kelly, so so much." Stela said while snuggling into his neck and falling asleep. "I love you too Stella.." Kelly said while closing his eyes with a smile on his face.

It may have been 20 minutes but the severides were at peace. After a very long couple weeks.

||||||||||||||
Hey y'all I'm sorry that these aren't very long chapters but I hope that's you enjoying this as much as I am writing it! I also love talking to y'all in the comments so don't be scared to xx Kk love y'all x